The online racing simulator
Today, I made an LFS Intro video......Miami Style.
Would definately fit to LFS.
Check Victor's name again Nice intro, btw.
That was awsome, definately fits for an intro.
Amazing...
please send us a link for download it HD...
can't download it HD from the Tube...
#7 - J@tko
Oh very nice

Direct youboob HQ d/l link - Right-Click here and press save target as. [MP4 file].
IMO, the 1st minute is a little long, but overall, amazing vid, GJ.
First lmao on the music, but when the cars arrived I was just stunned. Amazing video, and amazing skills mate.
fantastic!
Just beautiful intro, but im not sure if Victor likes it 100%
Been waiting for some cool vid, and this one really is! ilove the idea!
Very well done! Great stuff indeed
Awesome. <3

This brings you into my personal top5 of LFS video creators.
Nice!!! should be the official intro
Best video of the year so far, for me. Stunning!
Awesome.. but the typo really f's up the vid for me... But if you don't take that in to accoount it's a worthy intro for the game and the Live for Speed logo in the end looks great If the game didn't had a logo yet, it would give the current logo a run for it's money

Fix the typo, and it's -imho- a perfect intro video
Quote from Sponge :Awesome.. but the typo really f's up the vid for me... But if you don't take that in to accoount it's a worthy intro for the game and the Live for Speed logo in the end looks great If the game didn't had a logo yet, it would give the current logo a run for it's money

Fix the typo, and it's -imho- a perfect intro video

imo it can't be perfect intro, just because it's using CSI:Miami song. It's kinda gay you know to use it for the official perfect intro :P

But other than that, for fun, it's awesome. Once again video editing is amazing, synchronization with music too etc
Awsome ! shame of victor's name but this vid is so great that he will accept it probebly
Personally I found it too drawn out. The video itself was very good, but try halving the length.

Just wait for Squidhead and then you're sorted.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Personally I found it too drawn out. The video itself was very good, but try halving the length.

Just wait for Squidhead and then you're sorted.

Dont worry, if he bashes this vid at all, he'll go back to nointernetistan.
Quote from N I K I :imo it can't be perfect intro, just because it's using CSI:Miami song. It's kinda gay you know to use it for the official perfect intro :P

But other than that, for fun, it's awesome. Once again video editing is amazing, synchronization with music too etc

Although I made this vid purely as a joke, and to prove to a friend of mine that you can do ALOT with Sony Vegas(95% of the vid I made with Vegas),
I must inform you that The Who /= gay.
Awesome video but a bit to dark on some scenes
Quote from Thunderhead :Although I made this vid purely as a joke, and to prove to a friend of mine that you can do ALOT with Sony Vegas(95% of the vid I made with Vegas),
I must inform you that The Who /= gay.

Jesus, which version of Vegas do you have?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG