The online racing simulator
Round 4 - Pre Race Discussion
Hey guys,

Due to the clashes with the iTCC, I have decided to advance the next round to this week (3/5/09). Seeing as there is nothing to clash with that week, it seems like a good idea to me .

I will PM people to remind them, bit if anyone has any problems with this, please give me a shout.

Thanks

Chris
Good decision - far better to run it separately to iTCC, means everyone can watch both. Roll on Blackwood!
Sorted. Must practice extra hard this week to get things better. Maybe in some way this will bunch the field up closer as there isnt so much time to prepare and pull of big gaps. *cough*Blauwhoff*coughs*
The date is fine with me.

And the track is miles better than the 3 previous ones.
#5 - VoiD
Watched yesterdays mpr´s and laughed my ass of about this Ola/Myw-muppet. Thx for banning him.
I suggest to check stats/lapcounts on LFWS before. Lets say a minimum of 30 online-laps on each combo to qualify/take part for the event...
Typical. Any person who is slower than me gets the boot.
#7 - VoiD
Well, he was on keyboard (nothing wrong with that), did 8 laps on westhill before (pb 2:03.040) and was driving like a semiconscious...way too dangerous...
O_o next tracks actually FIT RB4, lets see if i race here
just did about an hour and half of practice PB is 1.26.33 (FXO)

WR for FXO is 23 something.
Thanks for changing the date.

I'm expecting some crashes this time. And I'm expecting to perform better than last time.

I only raced this combo once, but it's a nice one. Here's my race info if you're lost with laptimes: http://www.spdoracing.com/eventdb/event/866/results
Please note that on that league FXOs used weight ballast instead of intake restriction, I think actual times will be consistently lower.

Blackwood puts less stress on the tyres (almost like AS3) so, the way I see it, FXOs will dominate again with RB4s and XRTs fighting for what's left (exceptions made for aliens).
Thanks for changing the date, now i can watch the iTCC.

This should be good fun, doesn't mean i will do well but its going to be fun. The tyres aren't to bad for the FXO this time. So am off to have some practice
So is the date confired now?

And more importantly, how many laps will be run?
My internet is so crap lately. If I miss the race you already know the reason.
Think ill do this one
Can we PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get the number of laps now?

I thought we would get it in the PM but no. :/
12 and 24 laps.

Sorry for delay in that
Quote from Wilko868 :12 and 24 laps.

And I thought I was all set, in good shape, but bassed on 8 and 15 laps.

(I know it was upped because its a short lap and expected it TBH, Good call. )
I expected 21 laps, tbh, since that would be quite close to 30 minutes with an average laptime of 1:26.

But I'm not moaning.
server isnt set up right.
Quote from scotty2888 :server isnt set up right.

It is, but with the wrong pass.

If anyone wants to join for some practice, he has to use R5-6's password.
The password is correct now.

Sorry i've been karting all day.
What time does qually start? Hopefully ill make it, can someone send me the password to the server? I signed up but im confused as to which password it is.
Quali starts at 7pm GMT (8pm BST). I will re-send you the pass.
Got it, thanks.
w8 .. its 19:15 (7.15) GMT, in Portugal, same as England summer time correct ?

:tired:

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG