The online racing simulator
s2 license
(89 posts, closed, started )
s2 license
hey i just wanna know if the s2 license is really worth it??.....and if u regret purchasing it explain.....also if your from australia Sydney how much was the license and if u dont have a credit card who purchased it for you??

i havent searched the forum but if a new version is released do we still get to keep our license or we have to buy a new one???

thats all of the questions i have to ask but if ha ve mor ill post em up

thanks in advance

Bryan
Worth every penny, practically everyone will tell you that here The value of LFS is great, and you aren't just stuck with one product and just patches to fix things. Patches always come FREE for the version you have, and either for fixes, and/or they add some new features. It is quite nice.

So if you bought S2, you would have access to all the patches released. Even if say... S3 comes out, you will be able to use the patches for S2 still, because each patch is universal for the entire game. The version (Demo, S1, S2) just depends on what version you have that gives you a certain amount of unlocked content. It is hard to understand, but in all, you will have patches for a lifetime in a sense

The S2 license in AUD = 56.5968 (just a straight conversion with current rate) As for how they bought, well, you'll have to wait until they reply
I can answer only one of your question about the updates. When there is a update you dont have to buy a new license you just keep this one.
WOW that is some quick replying thanks guys

how long does it take before i can log into s2 say if i purchased it today??
instant if u using credit card.
Get that S2 licence and we will se ya on the track for some REAL fun.
If you like what U see so far, it is worth every penny
Can only answer the question about is it worth gettin S2.

2 answers -
  1. Yes.
  2. Yes u should.
It is worth it. So many different combinations youll never get bored.
hey thanks for this thread i was bit affraid of asking but will be saving $ to buy soon thanks guys

Racemania
Quote from racemania :hey thanks for this thread i was bit affraid of asking but will be saving $ to buy soon thanks guys

Racemania

Good choice.

By the way, soon you can say goodbye to your social life because of LFS.
#11 - Gunn
When S2 licensed you'll pull more chicks but you won't have any spare time to see them. No pain, no gain.
#12 - axus
LFS S2 License? Worth it? YES! GET IT NOW! NOW NOW NOW! IMMEDIATELY!
for me the FOX is worth the upgrade to S2 by itself. i love the car very tricky to get right but when you do hook it up it feels great.

im seriously thinking of getting a force feedback wheel and relearning the game with that...
i started playing demo around xmas time and bought s2 in febuary

worth every penny / cent / whatever just for the option of racing on servers with a reasonable standard of behaviour

you can still go on demo servers if you want and i've actually found that i dont get so upset by idiots on demo servers just because i know i can leave them behind and go on s2 servers.

buy it, loose all your social life, sleep etc
Once you start oval-racing with a full field of UF1000s, you won't have any second thoughts
I regret the hell out of buying it.

Because Now I Have No Life.
I race until my hands bleed!
This has been the most entertainment I have ever had for the money!
Oh, if your from australia, there's a cool little community down here where everyone knows everyone and it's sorta our own little world

(nothing bad about this place, but we dont prefer racing in our sleep )

head on down to:

http://arse.norbtech.com/phpBB/

I'm sure somebody could help you out with getting S2 also! You wouldn't be the first!
^^^
If you end up visiting that link, don't mind Woodsy, he was born like that
Quote from shi shi bog :hey i just wanna know if the s2 license is really worth it??.....and if u regret purchasing it explain.....also if your from australia Sydney how much was the license and if u dont have a credit card who purchased it for you??

i havent searched the forum but if a new version is released do we still get to keep our license or we have to buy a new one???

thats all of the questions i have to ask but if ha ve mor ill post em up

thanks in advance

Bryan

Maybe try some demo racing, for few day (or months )?

If demo likes U Im shure that S2 will too.
well after reading you guys have convinced me to get it but im currently upgrading a few parts so ill get it after that.......now i just have to ask someone to get it for me

ps sorry for the late post ive been at my cousins house
Quote :hey i just wanna know if the s2 license is really worth it??

I bought LFS a week ago and compared to cinema or renting out a DVD, it's given me way more entertainment for the money spent.

What I would say though is S2 is all about being competetive, and the biggest stride I have made in performance has come from upgrading my computer.

A faster computer meant I could control wheelspin at the start.

Connecting via ethernet instead of wireless meant I got less lag and could avoid accidents in turn 1.

Not getting lag and having a steady 70fps capped framerate shaved 4 seconds off my lap times (BL GP - FOX) instantly.

If I had stayed with my old entry level PC I would probaby have been happy with my purchase, but now that i'm actually able to be competetive it is a lot more fun. I'm still a few seconds off the best guys atm, but i'm fast enough to be in the same race now - and it's a lot more fun.
thank you to everyone for giving your advice and opinions, i have decided im going to get the license for sure and hopefuly soon so might see me online hahahahaha

thanks again

Bryan
Best £24 I've spent. Apart from that one time in Amsterdam.

:tired:
:munching_
Quote from Bramski :Best £24 I've spent. Apart from that one time in Amsterdam.

:icon23:
This thread is closed

s2 license
(89 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG