The online racing simulator
Watch Round 3 of the IGTC Championship LIVE on 4/25
OFC!
I was searching for it, but haven't found it anywhere. Now I got it, gonna watch it.
OMG, its all happened. The last 10 mins or so has been mental, safety car out a few times, mass crashes, safety car getting crashed, its nuts i tells ya! 15 mins left of the race
#5 - chaa
great fight for p2-4 last 10 minutes :P
That was really fun to commentate and watch! Good race!
I look forward to watching this at some point. Sounds like typical LFS racing where it all goes insane when you think it's going to finish normally.
#8 - CSF
Yeah... one car decided to go slowly under pace car, Gil got angry in Portugese and I took cold hard analysis to another level.

Oh and we fooking won.
Quote from CSF :Yeah... one car decided to go slowly under pace car, Gil got angry in Portugese and I took cold hard analysis to another level.

Oh and we fooking won.

Without showing any bias, I'd like to say... YESSSSSSSSSSSS!
#10 - CSF
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Without showing any bias, I'd like to say... YESSSSSSSSSSSS!

It's funny, I think Deko got more excited than I did. I even gave a cold answer when he asked me how I felt about the win.
Feeling a bit cold lately chris?
#12 - CSF
Yes actually, I live in Scotland don't you know.
Quote from CSF :Yeah... one car decided to go slowly under pace car, Gil got angry in Portugese and I took cold hard analysis to another level.

Oh and we fooking won.

Yeah, I was a little bit harsh on the guy, if you're reading this D.Santos, sorry Seems like what happened was his pedal cable came loose...

Watching the broadcast now

Edit: OMG smiley overuse...
Have to say, fun racing, especially the last half hour. The swearing of Vykos was... interesting and the battle for 2nd at the end was brilliant.
Did i hear a rumour of some *ahem* drink driving during the event?
Yeah Santos pedal cable was loose, first time that happened to him. Its a shame because we were enjoying our race. Problem out of our control
Cya
Thanks for coming in to commentate, Vykos!

And congrats on the first win, SR.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG