The online racing simulator
So come on, who's the biggest LFS clicker?
(23 posts, started )
Ive heard about it, but ... its kinda pointless for me. Its like, i have a bigger ePenis if i have more clicks?

Anyways, ive been doin some few clicks and i think that i could so some big numbers with it. I was a big nolifer once, for now ... im getting away from PC every day. Moving on car and that kind of stuff.
"Keylogger activity has been detected"
#4 - kirmy
Quote from Xaid0n :"Keylogger activity has been detected"

sounds like fail to me, and dont really see the point in the prog anyway
iv got it but slightly pointless, keeps reseting..
I travel more KM with my mouse each day, then I do with my bike/feet in a month.
So this only tells me how many buttons I've pressed, and not how far my fingers have travelled? There's goes me being able to show off the superior nature of the Dvorak layout.
Quote from Bob Smith :So this only tells me how many buttons I've pressed, and not how far my fingers have travelled?

It could show us that how many polygons have u made when designing a car (*cough* making the scirocco or finishing it *couch*)
I use whatpulse

Quote :Ajrose has been a participant since 2008-03-18 (14 months ago), and in that time has typed 1,148,360 keys, clicked 699,777 times and moved his or her mouse for 74.83 miles. Averaging 0.03 keys and 0.02 clicks per second. This user last sent a pulse to this server on 2009-04-25 05:40:14 and has sent a total of 165 pulses overall. Ajrose lives in United States.

btw I'm super bored.

Made an LFS whatpulse team. http://whatpulse.org/stats/teams/15422/ If you want to join password is "lfsrocks"
Installing a key logger to increase mee-pennis? No thanks...
Quote from hazaky :It could show us that how many polygons have u made when designing a car (*cough* making the scirocco or finishing it *couch*)

Developer != Forum mod
Quote from J@tko :Developer != Forum mod

What do u mean with that? Like, forum mod will delete my post? Anyways, its not offensive and stuff.
Quote from hazaky :What do u mean with that? Like, forum mod will delete my post? Anyways, its not offensive and stuff.

No no no no

You seem to be implying that Bob develops the game....
Quote from J@tko :No no no no

You seem to be implying that Bob develops the game....

w00pz, sorry Anyways, i tried to be funny tho.
Quote from Bob Smith :So this only tells me how many buttons I've pressed, and not how far my fingers have travelled? There's goes me being able to show off the superior nature of the Dvorak layout.

hahahahha, shows you're the king of muppetry
I have just installed it. Let's see how many clicks I get until the end of this post

23 clicks, 230 keys, 0.00 miles travelled.
Quote from whatpulse site :Compete against friends

haha

Do people *really* have nothing better to do?
It's a bit of fun I guess..
Social engineering is a large factor in hacking/compromising security.
Hehe, Some of you guys...
Enjoying it much! Just typed 898 keys in Typeracer for the sake of it .

(23 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG