The online racing simulator
XRT mirror
(14 posts, started )
XRT mirror
I was just starting to drive when I noticed that in my left mirror I can still see the pits. I was like wtf. Does someone have happened something like this?
Attached images
XRT Mirror bug.jpg
That haven't happened to me yet. What did you do before it happened?
Quote from Flame CZE :That haven't happened to me yet. What did you do before it happened?

I dont remember, just drifted and suddenly noticed that.
That's a pity, if you can't reproduce it, noone can fix it
Not sure, but >probably< it is because of modded vob file.
Quote from Flame CZE :That's a pity, if you can't reproduce it, noone can fix it

Really pity, but I didnt do nothing special, came out of pits and drift, thats all.
Quote from Shadowww :Not sure, but >probably< it is because of modded vob file.

Dont know, maybe, but that just happened once. After pitting everything was normal.

I have a question for you.
Your location: Riga, LV, but flag YEMEN. Why? Are you hiding from someone or what?
Quote from BADLVBOY :Dont know, maybe, but that just happened once. After pitting everything was normal.

I have a question for you.
Your location: Riga, LV, but flag YEMEN. Why? Are you hiding from someone or what?

If I would hide, I would delete "Riga, LV" from my profile too.

btw, get some AntiAliasing.
Quote from Shadowww :get some AntiAliasing.

If only it were that easy, just to just ''get'' anti alialising.
Quote from Stiggie :If only it were that easy, just to just ''get'' anti alialising.

Or, buy some AA Anyways, in LFS ... AA shouldnt kill fps that much like it does in other games
Quote from hazaky :Or, buy some AA Anyways, in LFS ... AA shouldnt kill fps that much like it does in other games

That picture was taken on XP, now I have Vista with AA and FPS increased till 150-350 (depends from my LFS options and server)
Quote from BADLVBOY :That picture was taken on XP, now I have Vista with AA and FPS increased till 150-350 (depends from my LFS options and server)

How FPS can depend on server?
Quote from Shadowww :How FPS can depend on server?

if server is lagging or someone who is in server lag badly. Layout is put on track etc.
Quote from BADLVBOY :if server is lagging or someone who is in server lag badly. Layout is put on track etc.

network lag != graphics lag. The only server-sided thing that can affect your FPS is layout.

XRT mirror
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG