The online racing simulator
My second skin in PS
My best one yet

And yes its private

Plz comment
Attached images
1.jpg
2.jpg
Is there a template where you got those fenders from Nightrider?
Quote from theirishnoob :
2) that is the high qual carbon fiber from master skinners

It doesn't look anything like the texture supplied by Master Skinnerz. Furthermore, the CF texture supplied by Master Skinnerz is large enough to cover your whole skin, so why the patchwork quilt on your bonnet?

Try these, you might find them easier to work with and you won't need to stitch pieces together.

Let me know if you need any help, I'd be happy to oblige.
I just went through a domain change, so if you find any broken links, please PM them to me.
Quote from Sponge :My private XRR skin (for my team.. just don't have a name yet :razz

Why not use some AA and AF? Looks much better
Quote from XRRoy :Why not use some AA and AF? Looks much better

Why is everybody so "horny" on AA and AF lately That you may have photo realistic graphics doesn't mean everybody has to have that.. And I'm playing LFS on an iMac via CrossOver. (btw. It runs very well now.. had some trouble in the past but all is ok now)

(srry.. got outta bed on the wrong side I guess)
-
(simscube) DELETED by simscube
SPDrift0.2
For the Rice Boys out there, I made a skin!
Since i removed some of my crap quality skins from LFSW, i worked on a different method of skinning.
1.Use a mask overlay
2.Use a Pro-Kit.(Not a big one in filesize)
Save 1024 as SPDrift.
All Ready for demos, as its Uploaded to LFSW.
Attached images
XRT_SPDrift.jpg
XRT_SPDrift1024.jpg
Quote from Dalek0220 :[...]

Why? demos can't see other skins online (/download from LFSW) anyway...
Quote from Dalek0220 :For the Rice Boys out there, I made a skin!
Since i removed some of my crap quality skins from LFSW, i worked on a different method of skinning.
1.Use a mask overlay
2.Use a Pro-Kit.(Not a big one in filesize)
Save 1024 as SPDrift.

Why do you want to start shit with drifters when there isn't? You have a ****ing problem mate, something must not work right somewhere...
How is he "starting shit"? He just said "Rice Boys" which is fair seeing as "Rice Boys" is actually written ON the skin
This is my first skin, nothing much i just added some stickers to a pre made skin. Im not so good with editing or computers in general. But i do love LFS!! This is just a practice skin, i will be looking for a good program to make a replica of my S13 (or try to and fale lol)
Attached images
808 drift.JPG
Quote from 808Drift :This is my first skin, nothing much i just added some stickers to a pre made skin. Im not so good with editing or computers in general. But i do love LFS!! This is just a practice skin, i will be looking for a good program to make a replica of my S13 (or try to and fale lol)

1) Did you have permission from the original author?
2) You can't skin the windows (the decals above the HKS decal)
3) You should have a go on skinning you S13 anyway, maybe it'll turn out good

Good luck!
its a good attempt , even for a first skin
Quote from theirishnoob :its a good attempt , even for a first skin

Yup (was just wondering about my previous post, so don't mind that)
Quote from Sponge :1) Did you have permission from the original author?
2) You can't skin the windows (the decals above the HKS decal)
3) You should have a go on skinning you S13 anyway, maybe it'll turn out good

Good luck!

Well he said it was public, that does mean its ok to right? If not i can delete it. Yea i didnt know about the wndows thing.. that sucks but o well leason learned. It would be nice if they let you put them on the windows thou, maybe in the future

Quote from theirishnoob :its a good attempt , even for a first skin

Thanks mate!
It's good, I can see more and better skins in future, while for, me, I slowly improve...

XR Skins (All)
(7326 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG