The online racing simulator
[LLM] Last Lap Motorsports
(14 posts, closed, started )
New team topic here

Last lap motorspors is recruiting members. PM me or bmxtwins on the forum and we will let you know A.S.A.P.

We do quite a bit of drifting when we aren't racing. We love to race esp. the FXR's. Hit us up if yer in.

If you wish to join LLM fill out the application below and we will get back to you ASAP
1. SPEAK ENGLISH
2. Ingame name and liscence name
3. Reason why you want to join LLM
4. what can you add to the teams value?

online name team tag is:

[LLM]YourNameHere

brackets=white

LLM=Red

yername=Green

If you want to use the team tag once on team go ahead.

To clarify what Mustangman just stated, we are a team that loves racing but when we aren't we drift. We have a team skin for the FXR car that we would be glad to slap anyones # on. Its a rather nice skin too.

We will probably take anyone from anywheres. Just speak english
or .

We aren't the type of drivers who will randomly start goofing off in the middle of a race. Thats why we drift... to get our fun out. So what do you have to lose? 2 good drivers that are serious are awaiting another members to race with.

So if you want aboard and your not a complete *censcored* consider it done. :Handshake

Ohh... we dont tolerate nonsense on our team so if you do act up you face the .... :biggun:

PS: team tag name thingy isnt required
Maybe it'd be good to state whether you've a website or not, and just some general team info, Good luck though guys!
Well thanks to PPD because they are going to be putting up an awesome website for us. We are still recruiting anyone preferably using a wheel. Id like to do a team test run soon.
could i join?

user - viper-2007

name - >>Viper<<

driver with g25
Sure! Another driver is always welcome.
-
(Dauber) DELETED by Dauber
Quote from Dauber :It's hard to find a league thats U.S. based.

Try here.

Not sure if they are running any league currently, though.
New member:

Kimberly

she currently races with a mouse but will race on her wheel once her arm is all healed. Fast as hell still though!
Hello,

I was reffered by one of the leaders of Team Vires, v/ James, and I have became interested in the team.

Ingame Name: Scaria
Preffered Types of Racing: Time Trial, RallyX
Reasons why I want to join:

I have been looking for a team for quite a while, yet I have had not much look. I've also been wanting to start a Time Trial Endurance league, called "The EnduroChallenges", which would be time trials on autocross-edited tracks, in nearly any car, so long as the car has hybrid tyres. I have currently constructed two tracks - Blackwood and Fern Bay ( Fern Bay is my current favourite ) - each of these go across both tarmac and dirt, which provide a real challenge for drivers. I have also came up with a pole system, to show the areas where there is a route checker (Green Pole), where there is a section full of route checkers until another pole shows up (Orange Pole), and where unguarded Restricted areas are (Red Pole). Each car would have their own league, and there would also be an overall league. The only problem I'm having is getting a server, and getting help with setting up.

Adding Value to the team:

I believe I would add value to the team, as I could bring new types of motorsport to the team, as well as being able to lead and/or create events such as "The EnduroChallenges", to both keep the team entertained, but also to keep the team active, and to give the team's servers more purpose - To host events.
Thats a perfect one for you LLM!
Quote from Toby979 :Hello,

I was reffered by one of the leaders of Team Vires, v/ James, and I have became interested in the team.

Ingame Name: Scaria
Preffered Types of Racing: Time Trial, RallyX
Reasons why I want to join:

I have been looking for a team for quite a while, yet I have had not much look. I've also been wanting to start a Time Trial Endurance league, called "The EnduroChallenges", which would be time trials on autocross-edited tracks, in nearly any car, so long as the car has hybrid tyres. I have currently constructed two tracks - Blackwood and Fern Bay ( Fern Bay is my current favourite ) - each of these go across both tarmac and dirt, which provide a real challenge for drivers. I have also came up with a pole system, to show the areas where there is a route checker (Green Pole), where there is a section full of route checkers until another pole shows up (Orange Pole), and where unguarded Restricted areas are (Red Pole). Each car would have their own league, and there would also be an overall league. The only problem I'm having is getting a server, and getting help with setting up.

Adding Value to the team:

I believe I would add value to the team, as I could bring new types of motorsport to the team, as well as being able to lead and/or create events such as "The EnduroChallenges", to both keep the team entertained, but also to keep the team active, and to give the team's servers more purpose - To host events.

PM Bmxtwins for informations on how to join the team
Closed on request by the OP. Current LLM team topic can be found here.
This thread is closed

(14 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG