The online racing simulator
Banned for '' Wrecking ''
(22 posts, closed, started )
okay , there is this SR dude named turkey that banned me from the server because i '' wrecked '' him in T1 at S06R.

i think that he dosen't know that with the XRG i had to drift T1 and therefore i was slower than him out of the corner. and because i was slower out of T1, i allways got hit from behind and fly towards him.

i dont have the replays to prove my point. but still, it isnt a reason to ban me
#2 - J@tko
#3 - Gil07
#4 - CSF
Quote from el pibe :okay , there is this sr dude named turkey that banned me from the server because i '' wrecked '' him in t1 at s06r.

I think that he dosen't know that with the xrg i had to drift t1 and therefore i was slower than him out of the corner. And because i was slower out of t1, i allways got hit from behind and fly towards him.

I dont have the replays to prove my point. But still, it isnt a reason to ban me

yay our first ban topic! You get a cookie! :d
There are so many other places you could have posted this; but you made a new thread here. Attention seeking much?
I think your comment to ''suck it up'' is what got him really mad instead of ''sorry''.

Read the comments Turkey made on our forum and you'll understand why you got banned.
Quote from el pibe :okay , there is this SR dude named turkey that banned me from the server because i '' wrecked '' him in T1 at S06R.

i think that he dosen't know that with the XRG i had to drift T1 and therefore i was slower than him out of the corner. and because i was slower out of T1, i allways got hit from behind and fly towards him.

i dont have the replays to prove my point. but still, it isnt a reason to ban me

Its not a hidden rule that you have to drift the XRG. Maybe brake a little earlier, control the throttle more?
The ban is only for 1 day, but if you can simply agree to not keep ramming people and change your attitude a little I have no problem lifting it.
You don't have to drift the XRG around any corner.... especially when it obviously makes you slower (the reason for being rammed from behind, obviously..)
Don't drift then if you duno what yur doing, you don't need to at all. if you can't go side by side with 1 person you have no place on that server.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Don't drift then if you duno what yur doing, you don't need to at all. if you can't go side by side with 1 person you have no place on that server.

Quote from MAGGOT :You don't have to drift the XRG around any corner.... especially when it obviously makes you slower (the reason for being rammed from behind, obviously..)

i know it makes me slower. but with the right angle i am faster through that hairpin.

Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Don't drift then if you duno what yur doing, you don't need to at all. if you can't go side by side with 1 person you have no place on that server.

you never saw me race. therefore you can't say that i dont know what i am doing. and have you ever tried to go fast with the xrg using MOUSE ???
cant go side by side against 1 person ? i can do that. tbh that's nothing... try to be 5 wide into a corner ( do you want proof that i did it ? because i have a .mpr waiting ). i do deserve a place on that server. i just said '' suck it up '' because i saw it as a race incident, not '' wrecking ''. because if what i did was '' wrecking '' ... well... i think that i found a substitute to the useless punishements given by the FIA

i apoligise if i disturbed other persons minds by a powerslide that tourned out wrong.

Pat.
The point is Pat, if you smash me 4 races in a row because your drifting and I am in front and racing, then surely you see that maybe your driving style is at fault. If you could drift around me then I would have no problem, but you clearly can't, but to then to say it is my fault and give me attitude for having the audacity to ask you to stop hitting me is just wrong
Quote from el pibe :i know it makes me slower. but with the right angle i am faster through that hairpin.

you never saw me race. therefore you can't say that i dont know what i am doing. and have you ever tried to go fast with the xrg using MOUSE ???
cant go side by side against 1 person ? i can do that. tbh that's nothing... try to be 5 wide into a corner ( do you want proof that i did it ? because i have a .mpr waiting ). i do deserve a place on that server. i just said '' suck it up '' because i saw it as a race incident, not '' wrecking ''. because if what i did was '' wrecking '' ... well... i think that i found a substitute to the useless punishements given by the FIA

i apoligise if i disturbed other persons minds by a powerslide that tourned out wrong.

Pat.

I used to drive on keyboard, in leagues, Jason might remember, i was clean and quite fast, Pallu drives with mouse and look at his XRG WR's also Karolis, so stop talking out of your butt hole thinking its all because of your instruments. Jason has been around a long time, i trust his judgement of what an incapable driver is like. Post any replay you like but i know i could back it up with a better one. I would actually like to see it.
The simple fact of the matter is, if you can't overtake someone without smashing them into a wall or ramming them, then in my book it is not a overtake, it is a wreck, for lack of a better word. Pearcy has always been aggressive, but if he pushes me into a wall attempting an overtake in an XRG when I'm in a XFG, he apologises and knows he failed at the attempt. The next time, he tries a different way, and always gets me

The difference with your actions is you tried 4 times to overtake me with a move that ended up with you smashing me into a wall every time, I managed to save it 3 times, but not the 4th, but not once did you apologise except when you succeded in taking me completely out of the race.

I suggest you learn how to not drift as much and drive the xrg properly, or stick with the XFG, as I know from experience that anyone who can drive the xrg properly will kick my ass in an xfg, every single time
okay. i might not be as clean as the most experienced driver on the game. but still. i got hit from behind at t1. especially on that 4th race. it wasnt my intention to take you out but still. it happend.

as for driving the xfg instead of the xrg... well... no way !

xfg is the common demo car. im sick of it. 4 years in demo with it.. it burns the brain cells. thats why im tryin to gain my abilities back by learning how to drive the xrg. i admit im not clean when driving it. but im still fast. and its more rewarding than the xfg...
Quote from el pibe : i admit im not clean when driving it. but im still fast.

Whit? Can you hear what you're saying?

What's the point of being fast if your not clean? go and hotlap if that's your idea of racing.
Quote from AlienT. :Whit? Can you hear what you're saying?

What's the point of being fast if your not clean? go and hotlap if that's your idea of racing.

you misunderstood me. my idea of racing is not being alone on a track *cough* cutting chicanes *cough* just to get a wr.

im not clean with that specific car,mainly because i go in my ideal line alone or not.
why are you even arguing el pibe, just hush up and get on with it.. geez.
nah. i like to argue.just for fun. even if i know the more experienced guys will have a better argument than i do.
This thread is closed

(22 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG