The online racing simulator
Round 2 - Post Race Discussion
Those were the 2 most boring league races I had so far in 2009.

I qualified 14th, passed some FXOs at the start of race 1, got passed by a XRT during the race and finished 9th. Second race, I passed 1 or 2 FXOs at the start which got me right back and was driving alone for almost the whole rest of the race except 2 or 3 corners where I passed the only other RB4 in the race. Finished 9th again.
I STILL CANT BELIEVE I RAN OUT OF FUEL ON THE LAST LAP IN RACE 1

:mad:

Race 2 was really boring.
Well what can i say that was kind off boring.

1st race, the start was horrible for me, spun out because i went 4 wide or something and forced me out. Made have to push hard and ended up passing 4 people then driving on my own, finished 11th

2nd race, the start was once again bad for me. I toke my eyes of the road and looked to see who was beside me. But i pushed myself again, and made up 3 places, finished 12th

Overall wasn't that good
There was some brilliant racing up front. Races are now OD at the46s Mogulus channel, www.mogulus.com/the46

See you all next race!
Boring?

Passed two cars in the last lap of the sprint race. Passed one car in the last lap of the main race. Other than that, it was very tough and I had to attack and defend all the time. Not good for the tyres, but I guess I was consistent enough to get two top5 finishes while I was clearly slower than most on flying laps.

Pretty nice races.
I got disconnected on the 4th lap, as exepted. This prediction deserves one point, no?
I was cheering for you zeug! Didn't get to see too much of you in the BC though So had to cheer for Void instead
was good fun back in the mid field till I cooked my tyres and went backwards
Quali: Typical. And this time I couldn't even get myself pumped up enough to go for a sub 2.03 lap.

Race 1: Starting from the back and biding my time. Took advantage of you guys messing up. Didn't make very many mistakes. And finished 12th.

Race 2: Never sweated so much in any race in LFS. Started in the middle of it all. Nice little paint swapping with some people on the first lap. I must learn to drive more offencively to gain/keep positions. After the first few laps it quieted down and I was left almost to myself. Then the FXO tyres turned red Passed a few and finished 13th.

Can't wait for the next event.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :I got disconnected on the 4th lap, as exepted. This prediction deserves one point, no?

You were actually very laggy too
Kinda boring to drive that track with RB4, Awesome start, otherwise just waiting until ppl overtake you with FXO / XRT. Almost beat Zeug until my tires melt
Quote from pacesetter :You were actually very laggy too

Indeed, it was a danger to drive anywhere close to you, please do something about your connection until the next race.
#14 - VoiD
That was an awesome event, thx alot for hosting/organisation/broadcasting/etc and of course all the drivers..!

Quali was quit good, managed a 4th place and a new pb with the trimmed FXO.

Round 3:
Start was ok, nothing special. Got passed by three XRTs (as normal) but after the U-turn I was able to left Santos and Ward behind. In the next corner I passed McIntyre because he left the door wide open, so why not..?

Lap 3, first split: The four leading cars within 0,7 seconds, gap to McIntyre 1,5 seconds. "It´s about time to start some attacks at the car infront". 40 seconds later I was at third position. "That was too easy...what´s wrong..?!" Half a lap later, between the ovals, Sedgwick tried to get the place back. But he had no luck and wrecked himself.

In lap 4 I was battling with Marques. First I tried to outbrake him but that was a bit overoptimistic. I would call this a classic divebomb. I´m very sorry for this! Of course I lifted and gave the postion back. Had a great laugh as I watched this on stream. Thrilling commentary:..."Oh what a great manoeuvre, he passed Ranseier on the outside...") ...slightly over the top
Later that lap we had some contact again. I lost control, went sideways and heated my tyres. Lost two places as we entered the oval, but was in slipstream from Sedgwick.

Lap 5: Side by side with Sedgwick my comp freezed for about five seconds. I kissed the wall again, lost three seconds and got passed by Ward. Managed it to get 5th place back in the same lap and ruined my tyres even more. Still 2 1/2 laps to race, I was thinking about defending for the first time...

In lap 7 after the U-turn I found myself 0,3 seconds behind Sedgwick, what a surprise and what a chance. "Another FXO with (maybe) ruined tyres". But I pushed way too hard in that fast righthander and of course got passed by Ward again. My tyres where gone...

Last lap was weird. "Battling" with de Souza with ruined tyres, Sedgwick slowed down for no reason and I rammed him, I lost speed, de Souza passed me and Santos was very close. At the end I finished 6th.

Round 4:
My plan was to push like mad in the first 3 laps eventually building up a gap/driver-buffer to Blauhoff.

Started from 3rd postion, needless to say i got passed 5 times. But I worked my way through the field and managed it somehow to earn 2nd place in lap 3, just 1,5 seconds behind Santos. Time to calm down and watch the raceprogress...

At the end of lap 4 my comp freezed again for 5 seconds and I lost ~0,5 seconds...

Lap 6-8: Tried to push a bit more to get closer at Santos´ ass and get away from Marques...

Lap 9: Noticed Marques vs Blauhoff in my mirror... must be some contact, they lost time (sigh), still sneakead at Santos, 1 second behind. Santos missed his brakepoint and after the U-turn I´m 0,6 seconds behind him. What a surprise, I´m 2,8 seconds infront of Marques and 3,5 seconds infront of Blauhoff.
Santos went on green under braking and made another misstake a bit later. "OK, stay cool and take your chance, don´t push, 3rd is far away..."
Infront of the first oval I was ready to attack.

Lap 10: Tried a pass at the second oval but failed. I bumped him, he went slightly sideways and lost momentum, I had to lift to bring back position. "F..."

Lap 11, first split: I´m still battling with Santos and what´s that..? Blauhoff only 0,9 seconds behind..?! "Holy sh*t, I`m loosing time, damn obstacle. I have to pass him now... (unpack crowbar)"
Infront of the first oval it happened: Blauhoff was able to catch me because of Santos´ "speed" and blocking/defending behavior... awesome and nice driving so far...

Lap 12: Good old Santos forced Blauhoff to slow down and I passed him (Blauhoff) at the fast righthander... as expected (big grin!). A few seconds later I finally managed it to pass Santos...just in time to defend against Blauhoff (I thought). But Blauhoff passed Santos somehow in the last righthander, only 0,6 seconds behind me! "Three laps to go, this is getting serious...!"

Lap 14: Tried everything to stay infront of Blauhoff but went slightly on green, lost momentum and dirten my nearly overheated tyres. A perfect victim... Infront of the the last sharp righthander I gave him the place he wanted... had nothing to fight with.

Last lap: Blauhoff uncatchable, Santos 0,2 seconds away, de Souza on his back. ...time for defending. Finished 2nd. ...after a great race with great drivers, thx alot!

Replays: http://www.mediafire.com/?0hdeyhmkwmj

EDIT: link fixed, should work now
Quote from VoiD :[b]Thrilling commentary:..."Oh what a great manoeuvre, he passed Ranseier on the outside..."

Hahah had a great laugh as well!

Great driving, VoiD. Hope I can stay close on the other rounds as well (it's pretty hard you know, I have to drive like a madman to be even remotely on the same pace as you guys with screwed tyres).
Wrecked myself?! You pushed me into the pit wall.

watever
Ky2 was crap for my xrt....westhill will be even worse
I think imma skip next race...too frustrating track for xrt.

Well this race, good start, then again pushed from behind *hrmpf*
@N.Murray: Sry for taht lil push into the sand, but please don't bumpdraft
Zeugnimod was too fast me this time, i hope i can do better on Westhill

I expect RB4 being in the lead in South City, good track, doesnt eat tires for RB4, but eats them for FXO
Quote from Stefani24 :Ky2 was crap for my xrt....westhill will be even worse
I think imma skip next race...too frustrating track for xrt.

Well this race, good start, then again pushed from behind *hrmpf*
@N.Murray: Sry for taht lil push into the sand, but please don't bumpdraft

Bumpdrafting is allowed, and they are tin tops, so they should take it, no problems with it my friend IMO
#22 - VoiD
Quote from JackDaMaster :Wrecked myself?! You pushed me into the pit wall.

No, actually I closed the door but left minimal space for you.
Two possibilities for you in that particular situation.:
a) using the correct line
b) lift

Instead of steering a bit more to the right (without lifting) you decided to bump me... That sent you in the wall and gave me some extra-speed. Was a bit risky/harsh but worked quit well for me.
Bump drafting is allowed but improper use of it will carry a Stop Go or 45 second penalty
Bump drafting is apart of touring car racing. I did it once I think but that was more accidental than deliberate when I did do it. Looked the front and the back got a little loose controlled it and just nudged the car infront of me.
Quote from pacesetter :Bumpdrafting is allowed, and they are tin tops, so they should take it, no problems with it my friend IMO

Ye, its ok, sorry for that.
-
(Mp3 Astra) DELETED by Mp3 Astra : FAIL

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG