The online racing simulator
Xrv8
(19 posts, started )
Xrv8
A modification to the XRG, it contains a 6.4L V8 which produces 389bhp, Rear Wheel Drive and some lower gear ratios for a higher top speed.

Perhaps it could be used in S3 or something. The engine makes a bloody good noise and it could be used especially for drag racing servers.
Attached images
xrv8.png
In rFactor though, you can play with Mod cars which also feature poweful engines and a sound that blows away your ears.
Quote from baSh0r :In rFactor though, you can play with Mod cars which also feature poweful engines and a sound that blows away your ears.

Coul you PLEASE stfu with your rTractor crap messages? It really pisses me off... If you wanna play rTractor, go do that! But please stay the f*ck away from here, cuz you will only piss people (like me) off...

and yeah, nice mod :P Too bad I never use tweak. (I want BeSpoke back!!! )
You should get a dose of rFactor, you seem pretty upset.
Quote from baSh0r :You should get a dose of rFactor, you seem pretty upset.

This is a LFS forum, not a rTractor forum, you should really shut up and stay on topic.
Sorry i did not know.
lol Bash0r. It's kinda funny ppl won't look at your postcounter
People also dont know that i play LFS since 2002 and i am kinda disappointed of where we are now and where we should have been by the statements of the devs.
#9 - senn
Quote from baSh0r :People also dont know that i play LFS since 2002 and i am kinda disappointed of where we are now and where we should have been by the statements of the devs.

rFactor 2 will be out reasonably soon, i have rF1, and found it to be pretty meh, altho having brakes that have to be warmed up is nice. Thats really all i can think of that is better than LFS atm...being unable to change cars while online = annoying, the cars feel almost weightless, it doesn't simulate boost (but can do oil pressure for some weird reason) Don't spam old simulators that haven't had an official update since 2007 on here, we're all aware that it exists.

Quote from Weasley123 :A modification to the XRG, it contains a 6.4L V8 which produces 389bhp, Rear Wheel Drive and some lower gear ratios for a higher top speed.

Perhaps it could be used in S3 or something. The engine makes a bloody good noise and it could be used especially for drag racing servers.

Welcome to 2002.
this is my personal sim list
1.iRacing
2.LFS
3.nascar 2002
4.RBR
5.rTractor
the reason why i think rTractor is the worst racing sim is becaus you need to download every car and track at rTractor central to be able to race online. if you have the right car then you don't have the right track.
Who says rFactor is meant to be an online sim? It's great offline, and you get to download whatever mod you like. Not every game is meant for racing online.

LFS is the opposite though. Great for Online (what the game was made for, duh!) but the offline just sucks.
To stay on-topic:

Maybe you should post a video with the sound recorded on it clearly and showing the speed etc. Then it should be more clear what the car is capable of with this settings.
6.4 litres and only 389 hp? Not exactly a high state of tune. I take it this is just an XRG with a few random numbers thrown at it?
yes you can have several 1000hp with 6.4L, but you don't always need to get the maximum out of an engine. 600hp Might be a better humber.
#15 - Luko
ive played rfactor...

3-4 minutes is enough , then delete
#16 - senn
Quote from GTA_Racer07 :To stay on-topic:

Maybe you should post a video with the sound recorded on it clearly and showing the speed etc. Then it should be more clear what the car is capable of with this settings.

go to youtube. do a search. There's plenty of tweak videos there that show what can be achieved. This is nothing new.
#17 - 5tag
The Tweak for v0.5Z has a license protection. The guy is Demo and in the screenshot there are the actual rims that came with the Z-patch...

So, is there a tweak without license protection?
Yes, there is a tweak without licence protection but we aren't allowed to talk about it.
i made a 600bhp awd v8 8l ae86 based on xrg it was great with slicks for the track and great with road normals or knobblys for d0rifting

Xrv8
(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG