The online racing simulator
Round 2: Protests and Penalties
This thread is solely for the protests and the penalties from them. Discussions are to be kept to the Post-Race thread.

Please post protests in the following format:

Lap and Timecode of Incident (as reported by LFS):
Cars involved:
Description of incident

Replays will be uploaded shortly after the race.

d
#2 - BAMBO
Lap and Timecode of Incident (as reported by LFS): race 2/ lap 3/ 2:36:yy
Cars involved: #93 and #82
Description of incident: Although the incident was under investigation during the race, the admin ruled that it was a race incident due to lag being involved. But after watching the replay I've noticed that car #82 disappeared after the initial contact thus IMO had no excuse for ramming me at full speed, almost costing me the fight for 1st position in the championship.
Quote from BAMBO :Lap and Timecode of Incident (as reported by LFS): race 2/ lap 3/ 2:36:yy
Cars involved: #93 and #82
Description of incident: Although the incident was under investigation during the race, the admin ruled that it was a race incident due to lag being involved. But after watching the replay I've noticed that car #82 disappeared after the initial contact thus IMO had no excuse for ramming me at full speed, almost costing me the fight for 1st position in the championship.

thats how all laghits go
its the fault of LFS for not detecting lag immediatly, so the car keeps going straight while i was actually 5 meters behind u turning in for the corner

on my screen i wasnt even close to u, i just saw u going off in the corner while i was still at the split1 marker

i would have shown u but i forgot to save the mpr

check where my car is after it returns from the lag
theres no way i could have been on the correct line on the right speed in T2, if i had hit u straight on

untill deko posted that the incident was under investigation, i didnt even know i caused u going off

its kinda weird tho because it was the only bit of lag i had during the whole of the 2 races

watch yann's car in lap 4 of race1
it appears as if hes going straight sometimes, and completely missing the corner
but when he reappears hes on the perfect racing line going at the right speed

its just how laghits work and theres nothing either of us can do about it
still sry for ruining it for u :s
#4 - BAMBO
Thanks for explaining to me and sorry for my lack of knowledge regarding this matter. Obviously I retract my protest.
The replays are posted in the Discussion thread...if you wish to protest something, you must submit the protest prior to 14:00 UTC on Tuesday, 14 April 2009 to be considered.

d
Quote from dekojester :Oops....wrong line...the comment is meant for Car 21, not 47.

I'll get that fixed later this evening.

d

i am car 21, what did i do wrong ?
Quote from n-murray :i am car 21, what did i do wrong ?

It's just a note in the Qualifying results that indicates that you recieved a 4-position grid penalty for failure to confirm car in time.

I'll post all the fixes and results later tonight.

d

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG