The online racing simulator
Round 2: Post-Race Discussion and Results
...What a complete disaster.:chair::sadbanana
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :...What a complete disaster.:chair::sadbanana

unlucky m8

no offense but u were lagging really bad at the start of race1
ur car was dissappearing every 2 secs and then reappearing like 5 secs later on another spot

if i came close to u we would have lagcrashed for sure

meh good race
novak was alot better on the tyres
Quote from Fastwalker :unlucky m8

no offense but u were lagging really bad at the start of race1
ur car was dissappearing every 2 secs and then reappearing like 5 secs later on another spot

if i came close to u we would have lagcrashed for sure

meh good race
novak was alot better on the tyres

Yeah, I know that mate. This connexion doesn't like populated server.
POLE POSITION, ONE VICTORY, ONE SECOND PLACE, ONE FASTAST LAP...

I'm happy! \o/
This was me for LFSBC...

Congratz, Murray, for the last race!!!
Quote from buck77 :POLE POSITION, ONE VICTORY, ONE SECOND PLACE, ONE FASTAST LAP...

I'm happy! \o/
This was me for LFSBC...

Well done!

You might want to post that in the post-race thread though
Quote from Timdpr :Well done!

You might want to post that in the post-race thread though

er, sry! LOL
wait a sec...

isn't THIS the POST-RACE thread?!
Quote from buck77 :POLE POSITION, ONE VICTORY, ONE SECOND PLACE, ONE FASTAST LAP...

I'm happy! \o/
This was me for LFSBC...

thanks mate and sorry again for that hit but again big lag and please watch replay if u doubt me
Quote from n-murray :thanks mate and sorry again for that hit but again big lag and please watch replay if u doubt me

nah, i believe in you...
it was pretty laggy today, indeed!

i thought it wasn't a good-faith maneuver of yours firstly but i figured out this wasnt your fault so, nevermind!!

and you knew to hold very well your position!!!

gratz again!!! \o/
Sorry i had to leave.. My team were in the 9 hours of Aston , i was realy needed because my team mates wheel packed in and nobody else could takeover .. 7 hours had passed so i wasnt prepared to waste the 7 hours of driving and in the end we had a very good finish ..
The first race didn't go so well for me. I was pushed out by Yann's lag and found myself in 9th position. I managed to get back to 6th and was pushed out once again and was greeted with 9th once more. I was pretty surprised that I made 5th in the end.

The second race was better. I really liked the fight with Simon - even though it only lasted two laps. Looking back at Season 2 I guess I'm only really good in longer TBO races. Where's the 40 - 60 minute TBO championships?
Quote from Hypothraxer : I was pushed out by Yann's lag and found myself in 9th position.

I'm very sorry for that. This connexion sucked a lot more than excepted. Everything was OK so far, so that was a real surprise to have so much problems during the race.

Oh, and what was weird is that this incident was a remake of the round 5 of the last season : same place, same push, same consequences.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :I'm very sorry for that. This connexion sucked a lot more than excepted. Everything was OK so far, so that was a real surprise to have so much problems during the race.

Yeah - a real shame. It might've been very interesting especially with everyone struggling on the tires.

Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :
Oh, and what was weird is that this incident was a remake of the round 5 of the last season : same place, same push, same consequences.

Haha - you're right! Although last time it was entirely my fault - not lag.
Provisional results now uploaded.

Remember, each race Yesterday was only worth half points per. Race 2 awarded no bonus point for Pole Position, but still had Fastest Lap and Highest Climber Award.

d
-
(Kart0fL47) DELETED by Kart0fL47 : Wrong thread :)
I am hoping to get the time to writeup a full commentary result like I did with the other one

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG