The online racing simulator
Logitech Driving Force Problem
Hey guys, i have an older Logictech Driving Force USB for a ps2, and for some reason the forceback isnt working. I have the power supply and all pluged in and i know it works becuase my tongue got a nice jolt from it. Ive tried everything i can think of, ill go plug it into the ps2 later and see if it works there, becuase the motors could just be burned out or something.

Oh, and sometimes while im driving, if the car is sliding and i turn into the slide, it will often feal as if the FF is there, but not noticable. Its kinda hard to explain, but its like it releases the resistance that the wheel usually has while your turning it.

I just feal that it would be slightly easier to drive with the FF. You guys got any suggestions i could try? I dont have the money to buy a new wheel now either
Quote from pacerace :i know it works becuase my tongue got a nice jolt from it.

You may want to start by installing the drivers.

And what exact Logitech Driving Force do you have? Is it the Driving Force GT? Or the Driving Force Pro? Or the Driving Force EX? Or is it the one with the blue handgrips. (see below)

If it's one like this then you won't have strong feedback.. You get a slight rumble which is quite weak in comparison to what you might be expecting.
yeah its that bottem one, i would be ok with a slight rumble i guess, but i expected a little, moer, back in the day when i played gt4 i swer it had a lil kick, altho back then a was a lil weak toothpick. But im not even getting that slight rumble.
Well you'd most likely try looking for some drivers. I'm not sure if that was an officially supported for the PC, but you're best off googling for "Driving Force Pro drivers". I'd do this for you but I honestly can't be bothered.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Well you'd most likely try looking for some drivers. I'm not sure if that was an officially supported for the PC, but you're best off googling for "Driving Force EX drivers". I'd do this for you but I honestly can't be bothered.

Fixed.
Well, if you can't beat them, join them.
No, thx.
At least it's not in every thread/post

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG