The online racing simulator
#liveforspeed TBO round 6, week 16
(43 posts, started )
#26 - Byku
Guys, i won't make it . I'm out. Sorry :/
I can't make it either I'm afraid. Sorry fellas. I'm definatly there next week though.
Should we just do some 10-15 minute "fun" races on some random combos? Since it doesn't look as if there will be too many drivers tonight.
Bah, I cant make it either tonight.
#30 - vari
Quote from zeugnimod :Should we just do some 10-15 minute "fun" races on some random combos? Since it doesn't look as if there will be too many drivers tonight.

I don't think it's fair to change plans this late. We'll go as planned meaning there will be a race if at least 15 people have signed up. (at 17:30 UTC)
I'm not coming
I'm out too.
I don't know if I am coming or not .
in
Signups closed, password sent. Good race.
What was that about, Void? Why do you slow down and signal to the right in the middle of the race?
Today was blackwood day.. I hate that track. But this time it was even enjoyable.

Interesting is that i won the quali with 1.24.14 - shock
As usual Troy had to end behind or in front and again sweating like a pig.. But this time he wasn't alone. We had a nice fights on both races. Once i was in front and once i was behind him on the finish line.

I don'tknow what pressure he had but i had red tires for most of the races and he had green...If that wasn't the case we could propably make some better progress to the aliens in front.

Well it was good evening. Thx.
#38 - VoiD
Quote from zeugnimod :What was that about, Void? Why do you slow down and signal to the right in the middle of the race?

First of all: I´m very very sorry for the tap!

I slowed down immediately to give position back and gave signal to the left to let you pass back on my left side, DTM-like... maybe that confused you a bit...

I´m searching for an earlier discussion about this right now...must be somewhere in the CTRA-section.

For the rest of this race: Thank god its over! Went on green several times, was struggleing with temps from lap 9 in both races... no fun at all, just "work".
Quote from VoiD :First of all: I´m very very sorry for the tap!

I slowed down immediately to give position back and gave signal to the right to let you pass back on on my right side, DTM-like... maybe that confused you a bit...

Yeah, it confused me beacause actually I tapped you.

You were already fully past me and while turning in for T1, I hit you.

But it's just a fun league and I was sweating like a pig already anyway.
I had a few long battles with don, so this race was fine for me
Had one nice lap with Kid in race 1. Side by side through the last 2 sectors. But that and the incident with Void are the only things worth mentioning from my race(s).
#42 - vari
A bit mixed feelings, got the best possible result today I suppose so that was good but it was quite uneventful at the same time, bit like watching paint dry tbh

Hopefully we get more racers next week.

#liveforspeed TBO round 6, week 16
(43 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG