The online racing simulator
How to link username to a team
(14 posts, started )
Our Team B2R (Born to Race) are finally registered with LFS after 1 year of existence LOL. My question is how do we link our Usernames to the team so that it shows on LFSW. I remember seeing a team section somewhere where you could link yourself to a registered team but i`ll be damned if i can find it again
Thanx in advance for any help
Go to the LFS Racers database and click the LFS Teams search tab, find your team and click the "edit" next to the team name, rest should be self-explanatory

€: Couldn't find "Born to Race", did you send your team request?
I found it as "Born2Race" Good luck with the team BTW
There`s no edit button next to the team name. Or is it the case that only the guy that registered the team can do this? In which case i better get on to the boss
Quote from Velocity. :Is it the case that only the guy that registered the team can do this?

IIRC, yes.

GL with your team!
Quote from Velocity. :Our Team B2R (Born to Race) are finally registered with LFS after 1 year of existence LOL. My question is how do we link our Usernames to the team so that it shows on LFSW. I remember seeing a team section somewhere where you could link yourself to a registered team but i`ll be damned if i can find it again
Thanx in advance for any help

Rename your team on B2C.....Born To Crash?
Attached files
B2C_Born To Crash.mpr - 133.5 KB - 215 views
Quote from imamura72 :Rename your team on B2C.....Born To Crash?

The crashers in your mpr are not me or any other B2R member. We have recently been having big problems with the dreaded Goatseforce in our demo server. For about a week now they have been cloning our usernames/nicknames and trying to destroy our reputation. My username is "Velocity.". The name the idiots are using is "vel0city" which as you can see in the mpr shows on the servers as VELOCITY. As for B2R Calendur his username is "Calendur" and the muppet in the mpr is "Susiejean" who is another Goatseforce member. These idiots have started this since we banned them from our demo server and try and keep them out by watching them in other servers/lfsw as they change usernames to get back in. B2R are NOT crashers and have never been. We are a good bunch of pure racers that are seen all over demo and S2. I believe we have been targeted due to the competition we have been running on our demo server.
The competition is in conjuction with FPRS which many S2 racers should have heard of. We have a FPRS Ranking system in place and the prize is a S2 licence. Are these the actions of a crash team???????? I think not!!!!!!! Unless people bother to check usernames properly then our reputation will be in bits
I hope this rant clears this mess up and i`ll leave it there for now
-
(Velocity.) DELETED by Velocity.
Quote from imamura72 :Rename your team on B2C.....Born To Crash?

Ive also just noticed that you have had a run in with these people your self. The multiple accounts post that you replyed to from silox (FPRS). Theres multiple accounts in the mpr you posted. Come-on open your eyes please.
-
(Timdpr) DELETED by Timdpr
Quote from Velocity. :Ive also just noticed that you have had a run in with these people your self. The multiple accounts post that you replyed to from silox (FPRS). Theres multiple accounts in the mpr you posted. Come-on open your eyes please.

still havin trouble? as u now iaint been on much but i thought thay stopped
Ok, excuse me for the mistake. Unfortunately LFS does not distinguish the capital character from very small and the VEL0CITY. it is written equal to vel0city. Is not multiple account, but always the same one written in different way.
Good fortune for your team
Quote from cathal50cc :still havin trouble? as u now iaint been on much but i thought thay stopped

Its all started up again m8 and its grim

Still need an answer to my original question thou guys. About linking usernames to a registered team????????
Quote from imamura72 :Ok, excuse me for the mistake. Unfortunately LFS does not distinguish the capital character from very small and the VEL0CITY. it is written equal to vel0city. Is not multiple account, but always the same one written in different way.
Good fortune for your team

Thanks for the apology on our server the other night. And Goatseforce are running multiple accounts. Check the list i sent you through Private Messages with your MPR.
Quote from Velocity. :Still need an answer to my original question thou guys. About linking usernames to a registered team????????

Like Timdpr said (and then edited after reading the crasher replay post, then edited again after you explained the situation, which is why you probably missed it :razz only the team founder can manage (edit the team info and add new members) the team.
Ok cool Thx

(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG