The online racing simulator
Car reflexion of the sky
(9 posts, started )
Car reflexion of the sky
Hi everyone

I downloaded and installed a pack somewhil ago (hi-res texture and menu conversion) however it came with a shiny reflexion mod, IT LOOK LIKE SHIT. car are almost like mirors and I want to make it go away, the thing is I don't want to reinstall LFS

what is the file or txt file to remove/replace/modify to have the default non-shiny reflexion on car

thanks
I don't know how to remove it but you can just use Lynces one which is awesome in every way. It's located here!
I want the default one, not to remove it
Then you should simply put the original backup you made when you overwrote an LFS system file.

I believe it's something BWSunnysky.dds or something.
thanks I'll look into that
Yerp, i would get lynces pack, set the shine to 0.60 and it looks totally epic!!
Quote from Mazink :what is the file or txt file to remove/replace/modify to have the default non-shiny reflexion on car

Get the original bundle, extract it and then copy the lfs\data\dds folder over to your current lfs install. It will get rid of other texture mods that you might have installed, though.
Quote from danthebangerboy :Yerp, i would get lynces pack, set the shine to 0.60 and it looks totally epic!!

With bloom it is most epic at 0.50
thanks to all of you guys but I took kancels pack v0.3 and it kind of look more like real car paint now.

I'll try lynces with 0.6 someday

Car reflexion of the sky
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG