The online racing simulator
LFS Forum Skin Challenge Week 1
(31 posts, started )
More important - hopefully sbd joins the competition. Maybe people hunt for eggs than for skins at the moment ;-)
huh? just spotted this thread.

But I don't know if I will take part. I don't like the idea being determined to specific sponsors and colors. I don't understand the sense of it. When a challenge is over you got 10 skins that all look similar. Similarities are not good. Unique skins are better. Also the time (1 week) is too less in my opinion. I hate skinning in a rush.

Wish you the best with your concept.
Quote from kiste :i think the winner should choose two sponsors they are compatible and not complete different sponsors. Puma and STp togheter? This looks like crap.

never say never
http://i226.photobucket.com/al ... c412/Untitled-1copy-3.jpg

obviously i cant enter it because its an XFR, but this thread inspired me to make it. not quite done yet, but i felt compelled to post it.
Sorry for that guys, I apoligise, and the winner gets to pick the sponsors or concept for the next week of competition, when we put together a poll for the winning skin to be decided, which will last 3 days, the next challenge will be announced on the Friday, which will give skinners more time to do it over the weekend, and the next skin challenge will last 2 weeks.
I think that is a good idea, two weeks. More time means hopefully more replies. And that makes a better choice for the polls.
imho you should loose the sponsor and color restriction and only determine the car that should be used and ofcourse the 2 week time limit.. 1 week is a bit too short..

LFS Forum Skin Challenge Week 1
(31 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG