The online racing simulator
Quote from southamptonfc :So PLEASE everyone get the F@CK off my back.

Do you play poker at all, SouthamptonFC? I think maybe I would really like to be in a poker game with you.
#52 - Jakg
Quote from southamptonfc :The devs can tell me where to stick it, not you. I am a customer and paid the same money as you. I'm out of this now, you can reply and have the last word.

actually, Android and Tristan Cliffe have paid 1.5x times what you have...
NO doubt it would be fun, but seriously, I play this because it's a very good simulationof driving. And honestly, why would anyone be that beligerent when someone tells them "sorry, but the developers are busy people and ther are bigger things to do than this"? I think that a simple "that's cool" would have saficed instead of the "F**K YOU blah blah blah". I'm sorry, but south seems on the biggest high horse.

(Oh, and clown, if you wanna see how much better the LFS forum is about shit like that, check out hostileintent.org/forums )

I'm sure Android remembers how they are there, if that's the same Android XP.
Yes, he is the same
YAY! I don't know if you have my AIM or not, but when I get my grades back up, I'll hop on. Heh, this makes me wanna race with you now. But unfortunately, I want to bring up my schoolgrades before I start playing this again... it takes so much outta my time
Quote from southamptonfc :Yes ok mate, get off your high horse, you made the software.

I don't 'expect' anything of the devs or have a 'problem'.

I just asked a simple question and I said please.

So PLEASE everyone get the F@CK off my back.

WoW, we've all given you VALID reasons why LFS has this limit and
why it will surely stay that way. I don't know where you interpreted
wrong, i've posted as simply and honestly as i could. If you can't accept
this and need to use insulting and arrogant language then why did you
post on a public forum ?! Take a chill pill dude, no one is 'out to get you'.

:smash3d:
Tristan is

So many programmers in one thread. I'm a programmer too btw.

The interesting thing about programmers is that the more they post in internet forums the less they program. The two are directly related ... all programmers can confirm this oddity.

Therefore if somebody claims to be a programmer on a forum, they're probably a bad one.

I'm a bad programmer btw .
Quote from AndroidXP :so you could say tyre physics run at 2000Hz.

Interesting, source on this?
Quote from tristancliffe :Last Word!

Hurrah, no delimiting LFS, I win

Well.. I know this is an old thread, but I didn't rehash it, and I have go to say.. That is the funniest thing I have EVER read. EVER.
how about he hacks NFS... it's more in the arcade genre... leave LFS as it is...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG