The online racing simulator
My unfinished sim racing project - small update
thought you guys might like to have a look. its been ongoing since easter last year.
http://mysimracerproject.blogspot.com/

Regards Andrew
U should warn us about the long long page. My IE crashed when i clicked on the link.
it gets depressing, i did most of it over 3 days last easter, its been 12 months and i really havnt done much except use it in its unfinished state, i really have to get it done. Latley i've seen a few metal framed sim's, i've beem thinking of ditching this and building a "metal frame" type sim with no dash, i really cant decide.
Andrew
the wooden frame is strong, dosnt move at all, the hard thing is i have the sim in my study, so i look at it everyday, and usually race it every friday night, given how busy work, and other things are im suprised i still have time to race on friday nights.
Andrew
Quote from hazaky :U should warn us about the long long page. My IE crashed when i clicked on the link.

Rofl, not even my mobile phone had problems with that

On toppic: looks very nice!
Quote from John5200 :Rofl, not even my mobile phone had problems with that

On toppic: looks very nice!

Thats wierd

Anyways, my PC is clean and its mid-end. Maybe my IE chose that moment when to release the gas
Quote from terroristone :it gets depressing, i did most of it over 3 days last easter, its been 12 months and i really havnt done much except use it in its unfinished state, i really have to get it done. Latley i've seen a few metal framed sim's, i've beem thinking of ditching this and building a "metal frame" type sim with no dash, i really cant decide.
Andrew

Easter is coming this week, maybe you can finish it now =)

I love how the shifter tunnel has a kink in it. Looks rad.

You have the PC inside the pod frame. No CPU case. You can say you have the coolest PC case mod in the world, it's a car!
Good luck with it.
small update to my blog guys.
Andrew
Nice work have to say Good that someone got passion to do this, and spend time to these. Or even got nurves to do this I would explove in start.. Cant wait to see more. Keep on going.
Quote from SilverArrows77 :looking good mate where did you get that shifter?

Ive ordered myself a new pc and g25 to replace the momo, so once ive got it all i think it will be time to start knocking up something similar for myself

you can get the shifters here http://www.sim-gear.com/794354.html click on your place of the world.
Thanks for the comments guys, its keeping me going with it.
Andrew
I would love to build one of these one time, but i just dont know how and ow much it will cost.

btw looking very nice
over a few drinks the other night, myself and a few friends added up what each part is retail, just short of $6,000 so far, i really didnt think it was that much.

Andrew
Suprising at first, but easy to believe. Not so hard to understand why they want to charge like $20,000 - 45,000 for full motion sim rigs is it.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG