The online racing simulator
Dontcha mean a bit too big?
Anyway, new pic
Are you SERIOUSLY using all the games and programs over there ?
wow this must be a good comp crysis runnin´ on it
Quote from BastianB :wow this must be a good comp crysis runnin´ on it

almost every pc can run Crysis now mine can
Attached images
Desktop.JPG
Vista fake look = FAIL.
Quote from Jakg :Vista fake look = FAIL.

no it isnt

Vista = FAIL

Vista look = GREAT

Jakg = FAIL
lol im 200 % sure my comp CAN´T run crysis xD
Cleaned my desktop earlier and got myself a new wallpaper.
Attached images
desktop screeny.jpg
Changed mine again after going through some old GT4 edits I did a couple of years ago.
Attached images
Untitled-1.jpg
Quote from G!NhO :time for an upgrade

yes but i need a new car first , and don´t have that much money
Quote from NitroNitrous :That´s a nice one, but would be better in widescreen

I agree, although I don't have a wide screen monitor
Quote from feat :Don't get it.
How can you play some RPG or ''WOW'' style games at the same time while playing LFS Simulator. I don't have ANY ideas.

Ok i just fixed that, hope this suits you more:

Yes i know i'm late with this
just the boring bog standard one on mine at the moment. Its XP Pro really but I think i have got the pc as close to looking like vista as i can. I was gonna get proper vista but with it being so memory hungry, and that my pc can only have a max of 1gb ram, i can only guess that it would be very slow and nasty.
Attached images
vista style desktop.jpg
Quote from danthebangerboy :just the boring bog standard one on mine at the moment. Its XP Pro really but I think i have got the pc as close to looking like vista as i can. I was gonna get proper vista but with it being so memory hungry, and that my pc can only have a max of 1gb ram, i can only guess that it would be very slow and nasty.

avg is good at hogging as well so watch it
New wallpaper for dual screen on new PC

Not very good, but it does look nice. AVP vs Resi Evil

Took me ages to get a different picture on each monitor (because my primary monitor, on the right, uses 1024x768, but my secondary monitor uses 1152x864 :schwitz, but I eventually got it That's why there's a black section at the bottom right, it's the difference between 768 and 864. But there's none on my screen
Attached images
desktop.jpg
Quote from dougie-lampkin :New wallpaper for dual screen on new PC

Not very good, but it does look nice. AVP vs Resi Evil

Took me ages to get a different picture on each monitor (because my primary monitor, on the right, uses 1024x768, but my secondary monitor uses 1152x864 :schwitz, but I eventually got it That's why there's a black section at the bottom right, it's the difference between 768 and 864. But there's none on my screen

How did you get msn on your sidebar?

Post your desktop!
(5025 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG