The online racing simulator
Post your desktop!
(5025 posts, started )
No prob : -)

Here is my new wallpaper.

Lazy and basic....
Attached images
MJdesk.jpg
/me rips off top of desk, puts a stamp on it and posts it.
#79 - avih
Quote from slik660 :great idea how doI get a snapshot of my desktop onto this message box ?

press the "Print Screen" button (usually above the "insert" key). then open paint (or a better image converter like irfanview) paste, and save as jpg.
My desktop. As you can see it really needs a cleanup soon, I'm running out of space
Attached images
desktopflo.jpg
I thought my icons were bad!! LOL

Thousands of icons on the desktop... yak.
Haven't use those since I started to use ObjectDock.
Attached images
desktop.jpg
I haven't cared for about 6 months.
Gravity is holding mine in place.
Quote from GP4Flo :My desktop. As you can see it really needs a cleanup soon, I'm running out of space

still using this one?
Yep, I like that pic
#86 - tpa
Attached images
desktop.jpg
First, I've now been inspired to clean up my desktop at home and get a good pic on it. Second, I'm at work logged on as administrator (not myself) at work on my PC. It is quite boring. Here it is.

I'll have to post the home desktop when I get there.
Attached images
Image1.jpg
Wheres the car shadow mr rodgers :P

my current background is the one don posted a couple posts up..
Quote from ORION :Hm my wallpaper is just black and quite filled up with links, but I really USE the desktop to copy-and-paste various stuff
On my notebook, Im using my raceabout gtr render:
http://www.zt-racing.com/zocke ... gallery/RAR_race_1600.jpg

[EDIT]using the classic style btw, not this silly XP styles stuff

Do you know, what kind of building that is? The round one, at the left.

greetings, Warper
Quote from Vendetta :Wheres the car shadow mr rodgers :P

my current background is the one don posted a couple posts up..

Ah ha, with only 8 mb of onboard graphics, I have to change many many things in the options to get screenshots in replays or staged screenshots as this one was. Shadows are just something of the 15 items to change that I missed. But, thanks, I will remember it next time .

It's cool to see everyone's wallpapers on their desktops, but I find it more interesting to see what icons they have on the desktop.

Grrr, looking at the pic of my home desktop (at work now) that ticks me off now that the shadow isn't there. Now all I see when I look at it is no shadow, he he.
love skyline
Attached images
bg.JPG
Quote from Warper :greetings, Warper

erhm dunno, but I think some kind of bleachers, as it's obviously a racestrack
Maybe Malaysia?
Guys, could you please write what software did you use to achieve this ?

Like Windowsblinds, DesktopX, Rainmeter, Talisman desktop etc.
Quote from ORION :erhm dunno, but I think some kind of bleachers, as it's obviously a racestrack
Maybe Malaysia?

It's really similiar looking to the Porsche test track at their factory in leipzig - was there some weeks ago during Formula Student Germany pre-event.

U all know, that there will be a Formula Student (Like the MRT) event next year in Hockenheim?

40 MRT lookalikes to view

Greetings,
Warper
I have never seen their test track, but Im sure you are very right with that, as the original car in the picture was a 911Gt3 RS
Quote from Warper :It's really similiar looking to the Porsche test track at their factory in leipzig - was there some weeks ago during Formula Student Germany pre-event.

Yep, it's definatively the Porsche test track. I've been on the track at the Formula Student pre-event, waving flags during the endurance event

P.s. What about more Formula Student cars, Eric
Attached images
pre_startrekdesktop.jpg

Post your desktop!
(5025 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG