The online racing simulator
Quote from BWX232 :LOL- like you have ever driver a WRC car..

No, but I have a new Focus. Which I thought was obvious with that post. Maybe I was mistaken.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :No, but I have a new Focus. Which I thought was obvious with that post. Maybe I was mistaken.

There is no point at all to compare WRC car to your ordinary car.
Think twice why WRC cars cost more than most Ferraris.
Quote from MorroW :There is no point at all to compare WRC car to your ordinary car.
Think twice why WRC cars cost more than most Ferraris.

I think he was making a comment on the road car
I just cleared almost all of my shortcuts. I spend so little time on the destop anyway!

EDITL: For some reason, the forum changed my desktop to a crappy jpeg from the gif it was before.
Attached images
desktop.jpg
New desk, Thx to tonix
Attached images
desk1.jpg
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :No, but I have a new Focus. Which I thought was obvious with that post. Maybe I was mistaken.

I didn't see where you said you owned a Focus there..

Quote :Blergh, the new Focus. The worst car I've ever driven, I swear to save money Ford replaced the suspension with rocks.

-but anyway, I was just saying that a regular pile of crap Focus out of a dealership has nothing at all to do with a finely tuned and insanely fast WRC spec rally car, which was in the picture.

Actually I do kind of like the design though.. for me it is a nice evolution, I never liked any of the earlier ones though.

This is the only one I like actually.. and I'm not even sure it is for sale over here in the US.. I haven't seen any anyway.

-
(deggis) DELETED by deggis
Quote from deggis :They have one similarity at least, they both are damn ugly (in my opinion).

Too bad WRC cars are becoming so ugly... you've seen Citroen C4? Argh.

I like the Xsara.. the C4 is kind of tiny.. but hey.. whatever. For a tiny car it isn't a bad design. I think some people will say anything is ugly and some people will say anything looks great.
Quote from BWX232 :I didn't see where you said you owned a Focus there..

-but anyway, I was just saying that a regular pile of crap Focus out of a dealership has nothing at all to do with a finely tuned and insanely fast WRC spec rally car, which was in the picture.

Actually I do kind of like the design though.. for me it is a nice evolution, I never liked any of the earlier ones though.

This is the only one I like actually.. and I'm not even sure it is for sale over here in the US.. I haven't seen any anyway.
[photos of the focus]

Maybe it's a country based thing, but I sort of figured from what I said it was obvious that I was getting at I ment the road going driving on rocks car, and not the WRC version.

I feel it looks too much like a Fiesta on steriods, like the Ford designers ran out of ideas.
Quote from BWX232 :Actually I do kind of like the design though.. for me it is a nice evolution, I never liked any of the earlier ones though.

The problem with that though is it is a boring unimaginative car given a bodykit and silly wheels to make it look 'cool'. The original focus was stylish and striking as a proper road car should be, even the WRC car didn't need a bodykit to look stunning http://racing.webcindario.com/ ... %20WRC%20800x600%2003.jpg
Speaking of the new focus rally car, I found this on my HDD which made me laugh.

Sponsorship money well paid it seems.

[Note: If you can't see what I'm getting at, look at the bottom right of the image]
Quote from ajp71 :The problem with that though is it is a boring unimaginative car given a bodykit and silly wheels to make it look 'cool'. The original focus was stylish and striking as a proper road car should be, even the WRC car didn't need a bodykit to look stunning http://racing.webcindario.com/ ... %20WRC%20800x600%2003.jpg

yeah that's the ugly one I was talking about! LOL
Ever look at that old thing from the side? Ugly bulbous overhang on the front.

Looks like:

At least they tried to fix that a little lately.. it still will never win any beauty pageants.. but it's better than the old one.. *cringe*

Wait.. I forgot - this is a desktop thread? i have to post a new one.

Just got an old monitor back out and all I can say is wow dual monitors are well worth the effort of getting it out of storage

Can see this becoming another thing I can't live without. Photoshop is so much easier to use with twice the workspace
Attached images
dual monitor.jpg
Mine is a photo of me heading onto the main straight at Boyndie in my TKM back in 2001
Attached images
desk.jpg
my new desk, how the hell do i get rid of the white around me icons, it just appeared one day.
Attached images
desk vew.jpg
Can't wait until the game is released

Quote from Polaxis :Can't wait until the game is released

!How do you work with a desktop that small!
Quote from Rappa Z :my new desk, how the hell do i get rid of the white around me icons, it just appeared one day.

Don't use a .gif as a wallpaper. If that doesn't fix it Right click My Computer > Properties > Advanced > Preformance Settings > Make sure "Use drop shadows on icons labels on the desktop" is ticked > OK > Ok > Done.
nothing is working.

even standard(come with computer) desktops have it.
Lino, do you have a link to that wallpaper?

I've seen other folks with that wallpaper before, but never been able to find it myself!
Quote from kidzer :Lino, do you have a link to that wallpaper?

I've seen other folks with that wallpaper before, but never been able to find it myself!

Here you go:

Post your desktop!
(5025 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG