The online racing simulator
Quote from KeMoT :Get WindowBlinds

nope, i used to have this desktop (still use the icons), and you used a special program (afaik its just a cutdown version of window blinds) to do it, its free and its here
Ok well I found one that I like better and changed the wall paper and rearranged icons
Attached images
2610od0.jpg
Thanks Kid and Don
Attached images
Picture 1.png
LFS planet...cool
Quote from ajp71 :Thanks Kid and Don

Omfg thats nice, Meee laaaaaajjjjjjkkkkk !
Quote from ajp71 :Thanks Kid and Don

Uhhh..could you pm Me the link to that Background? lol its so Sexy
nothing racing related... but the wallpaper does look very good on the desktop!
Attached images
desktop4234.jpg
My computer after a certain forum member *cough*Bergade*cough*cough* got done with it.....
Attached images
Pink computer.JPG
Quote from 96 GTS :My computer after a certain forum member *cough*Bergade*cough*cough* got done with it.....

Hehe, that reminds me of when I had the same done to my PC when I was in college.

Crappy picture, but you get the idea.

And because someone else has Planet Blackwood I changed my wallpaper to be different

Ford Represent'n
What can I say? American muscle is sick.

Second one is just me showing off of course, just cause I got these taken and had nothing better to do with them!
Attached images
Desktop.JPG
Desktop2.JPG
Quote from BWX232 :

Blergh, the new Focus. The worst car I've ever driven, I swear to save money Ford replaced the suspension with rocks.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Blergh, the new Focus. The worst car I've ever driven, I swear to save money Ford replaced the suspension with rocks.

I think the old Focus was more distinctively styled than the new one, they played it too safe.
Quote from ajp71 :I think the old Focus was more distinctively styled than the new one, they played it too safe.

Yeah, I was sure it was the Fiesta at first, they both look so much alike. Plus the old focus had some give, so you could see when you're driving.
The picture is from my spring trip to Omsk city. Their downtown is damn beautiful.
Attached images
desktop_2007-09-01.jpg
Heres my :P
Attached images
Untitled-1.jpg
My latest home and work desktop.
I have had this new monitor for few days now
Attached images
tp.jpg
Latest dekstop @ work
Attached images
WorkDP.jpg
Photo+Max+Photoshop.
Attached images
playtime.jpg
Quote from the_angry_angel :My latest home and work desktop.

wow... angry angel that is a sweet looking desktop right there!
May i ask where i would find such eye pleasurable pictures?

mad
I thought this was rather comical.

Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Blergh, the new Focus. The worst car I've ever driven, I swear to save money Ford replaced the suspension with rocks.

LOL- like you have ever driver a WRC car..

Post your desktop!
(5025 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG