The online racing simulator
My shiny uncluttered desktop My desktop was getting that messy I just stopped displaying icons. A free e-cookie to the first person to guess what desktop I'm using.
Attached images
Desktop.jpg
Quote from Rtsbasic :My shiny uncluttered desktop My desktop was getting that messy I just stopped displaying icons. A free e-cookie to the first person to guess what desktop I'm using.

Linux? Or is that not what you mean?
Quote from zorrofox :If I ever win the Lottery I expect to be seeing this view a lot.

Desktop

Hehehe... more like This!!!
Gotta love that dial going up to 1001 An auto gearbox though?

spsamsp, yes it is under Linux. It says that in the screenshot Its an experimental window manager I'm running, thats what I'm offering a free cookie to guess.
Quote from spsamsp :.

Hehehe... more like This!!!

I wouldn't mind the money for your car but I'd much rather own a GT3.
Quote from zorrofox :I wouldn't mind the money for your car but I'd much rather own a GT3.

Why not just ahve both??
Quote from Rtsbasic :Gotta love that dial going up to 1001 An auto gearbox though?

spsamsp, yes it is under Linux. It says that in the screenshot Its an experimental window manager I'm running, thats what I'm offering a free cookie to guess.

Can i ask what a "free cookie" is??
A free cookie, is just like a regular cookie, except, its free. Just like the one below

Quote from Rtsbasic :A free cookie, is just like a regular cookie, except, its free. Just like the one below

http://www.nothingbutcrumbs.com/images/cookie_care.jpg

I don't know... I think i prefer this cookie!! It's made better if you like at the depth of the "holes"!!
Sorry, forget to post pic
If you really want a free cookie, goto your local Millies Cookies, get a member card thingy, and then go up there a week later and tell them its your birthday and show them the card. They give you a free cookie or 3

Quote from Rtsbasic :My shiny uncluttered desktop My desktop was getting that messy I just stopped displaying icons. A free e-cookie to the first person to guess what desktop I'm using.

e17 whereis my cookie
Quote from Rtsbasic :A free cookie, is just like a regular cookie, except, its free. Just like the one below

Can I see a face in there?
I'm sorry Barroso, but I sorta well ate the cookie

And yes, theres a face in the cookie. Because its a special evil flavour cookie.
Windows Vista Pwns

Quote from spsamsp :Sorry, forget to post pic

THAT is a nice cookie... is it soft?? :P
Quote from MR_B :THAT is a nice cookie... is it soft?? :P

I love soft cookies !
This is the lognest I've kept one theme

Sexy beast.
my dsk at the mo
Attached images
dsktop020606.jpg
Quote from bo-kristiansen :my dsk at the mo

OMG!!! How you all getting those themes!?! Please help.
windows vista operating system

lol not really i just have the windows vista OS transformation pack for XP
Quote from Spudster :windows vista operating system

lol not really i just have the windows vista OS transformation pack for XP

I saw that, what needs to be done for me to use that and if needed to then revert back to the original themes?? do i need to back up that file (can't remember the name of it)... How did you do it??
Quote from MR_B :THAT is a nice cookie... is it soft?? :P

Depends how soft you want it, it's probably a bit stale now but i can buy a new one if you want? It'll be soft that way

Post your desktop!
(5025 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG