The online racing simulator
Quote from Bose321 :Thanks, yeah it doesn't really fit, but I couldn't quickly find a better one while going through my huge wallpaper list, so... I'm now doing the same 'treatment' to my laptop, so I'll make some more screenshots.

Use [url]WallBase[/url], Luke
Quote from Dmt :showing off with small screen?

There, that any better?
I was using a small screen while my 22" was being fixed
Attached images
My big desktop.jpg
Attached images
Unbenannt.jpg
Snake2 - loving that desktop, beautiful piece of art.. had it as my wp ages ago as well

basti - classic, love it
New one.
Attached images
deskieee.jpg
You got the original of that pic, Toki?

New 1 for me.
Attached images
Untitled-1.jpg
Everytime i turn the PC on it makes me jump a little as i keep forgetting i have changed it, but its worth it, because hayley = :lovies3d: :lovies3d: :lovies3d: :lovies3d:
Attached images
hayley.jpg
Quote from danthebangerboy :Everytime i turn the PC on it makes me jump a little as i keep forgetting i have changed it, but its worth it, because hayley = :lovies3d: :lovies3d: :lovies3d: :lovies3d:

Her teeth are kinda yellowish and her face is kinda ugly.
Also, using a 9 years old OS and making it look less redneck by putting a theme from 5 years old OS on it is kinda fail.

-
(hazaky) DELETED by hazaky
Quote from E.Reiljans :Her teeth are kinda yellowish and her face is kinda ugly.
Also, using a 9 years old OS and making it look less redneck by putting a theme from 5 years old OS on it is kinda fail.

... and those men in the background should be deleted.
I just reinstalled so i have the most original wallpaper in the world!

Quote from E.Reiljans :Her teeth are kinda yellowish and her face is kinda ugly.

It's not your desktop and you can keep your internet badboy persona to yourself
Quote from Fuse5 :It's not your desktop and you can keep your internet badboy persona to yourself

This is not your thread either, so you can keep your opinion about my persona to yourself
here's mine. I took the photo on my way to Boston 2 weeks ago. If someone likes it and wants it, just pm me
Attached images
Bwwadaha.JPG
Quote from E.Reiljans :Her teeth are kinda yellowish and her face is kinda ugly

LIES!

Hayley is lurvly!
Quote from danthebangerboy :Hayley is lurvly!

Quote from wikipedia :Genres: Alternative rock, emo, pop punk

Yeah, whatever you say..
Quote from E.Reiljans :Yeah, whatever you say..

No one cares whether you like someone else's desktop or not. Keep your trolling for yourself.
What's wrong with "emo"?

I listen to a lot of bands/songs that some might call "emo" and I'm certainly not about to kill myself.
Quote from zeugnimod :I listen to a lot of bands/songs that some might call "emo" and I'm certainly not about to kill myself.

Emo people don't kill themselves... They cut themselves... Have you been into that maybe?
Quote from matijapkc :Emo people don't kill themselves... They cut themselves... Have you been into that maybe?

Yeah, I only have one arm left. :rolleyes:
Quote from zeugnimod :Yeah, I only have one arm left. :rolleyes:

No, you have 2 tits and a thong left. Stop doing it.

Post your desktop!
(5025 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG