The online racing simulator
nice and clean. although i'd prefer a bit less diversity in terms of fonts.
Yeah, gonna tweak it more later.
Attached images
Clipboard01.jpg
Nice.

But your avatar.

Take it off?
Freaking cool desktop Bose!

Quote from jrd.racer :Freaking cool desktop Bose!

Thanks. I've been tweaking it, and now on my PC desktop as well. I've redone the fonts in the sidebar. They're all Calibra now, and the colour of HDD meter is matching now. And I've applied AA to the letters which makes it match better too.
Attached images
Desktop.jpg
Quote from Bose321 :Someone call the garbage man.

Wouldn't be that bad of an idea, I've even got some duplicate shortcuts on there.
Well I find what I need to find.
now that's a nice base setup, bose. as time passes you will notice that some information is just useless. you'll also find new rainmeter skins that suit your needs. maybe have a look into media player related things, e.g. controls or song title display? enjoy your clean look.
Very nice and clean again bose!
Quote from Biohazard :now that's a nice base setup, bose. as time passes you will notice that some information is just useless. you'll also find new rainmeter skins that suit your needs. maybe have a look into media player related things, e.g. controls or song title display? enjoy your clean look.

Yeah. But I use WMP 12, and I couldn't find it for that. Also, the upload/download monitor, is WAY off.
Quote from jrd.racer :Very nice and clean again bose!

Thanks, I've tweaked it even more, looks more nice now.
Quote from Bose321 :Yeah. But I use WMP 12, and I couldn't find it for that. Also, the upload/download monitor, is WAY off.

Does that comes with Windows 7? Btw, are you people happy with W7, i'm thinking on installing it these days..
Quote from Boris Lozac :Does that comes with Windows 7? Btw, are you people happy with W7, i'm thinking on installing it these days..

Yea, I definately am. Works like a charm.
Quote from Boris Lozac :Does that comes with Windows 7? Btw, are you people happy with W7, i'm thinking on installing it these days..

You mean the clean looking stuff or WMP 12? If you mean the second, yes.

I'm very happy with it, looks cool. Works great and stable, and is fast.
Quote from Bose321 :You mean the clean looking stuff or WMP 12? If you mean the second, yes.

I'm very happy with it, looks cool. Works great and stable, and is fast.

I've meant that down/up gadget.. Thanks, i'll probably put W7 cause my Vista has gone mad..
Quote from Boris Lozac :I've meant that down/up gadget.. Thanks, i'll probably put W7 cause my Vista has gone mad..

The one I used on the screenshot comes with it yes. But the speed isn't right on my Laptop nor my PC.
New pic and theme for me.
Attached images
untitled.JPG
Quote from Xaid0n :New pic and theme for me.

At least hes thinking of peoples confidentiality lol
after i installed today win 7...i thought it was time for a change.
Attached images
desktop1.jpg
found little bug on my previous desktop pic, so i decided to change it
Attached images
desktop.jpg

Post your desktop!
(5025 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG