The online racing simulator
Quote from Bose321 :I'm still not convinced...

mate i dont think he will show you pics of her boobs lol.
but nice try
Quote from BastianB :mate i dont think he will show you pics of her boobs lol.
but nice try

Oh well... You just blown my disguise
Quote from PLAYAPIMP :omg he wanted to see her boobs i didnt notice

Don't worry. I also didn't notice. :hide:
New one... (windows shuffles through these two pictures once in a while, so I never get bored of them).
Attached images
Desktop.jpg
Desktop2.jpg
Finally on Win7
Attached images
desktp[.jpg

edit: It has a shadow now!
Attached images
desktop7 down.jpg
Quote from mutt107 :i kinda see some stuff in the bootay area

I don't. Someone please spank her?
Quote from mutt107 :i kinda see some stuff in the bootay area

Omg i didn't notice that!... should i take it down?... I really thought a shadow was there.
Quote from Blas89 :Omg i didn't notice that!... should i take it down?... I really thought a shadow was there.

I didn't see it?
Quote from Bose321 :Where are those new desktops from you?

still have the edward norton one, as im a big fan of him
+ i wasn´t on my pc very often the last few days
thanks to Ian.H for this great pic i hope im allowed to use it like this
Attached images
Unbenannt.jpg
This is my.. "history of desktops"
lol this is how my desktop has changed the last 3 years

Not all of them (I tend to keep track just to see how it's changed over the years)

just most of them to give an idea of how [little] has changed haha

cool I suppose for the unexpected, the 1024x ones were my desktop running XP all the 1440x are my laptop running Vista

People don't seem to understand you can 'hack' vista styles and not have to be running like 10 programs like the early days of XP :/

hah! that's funny, the gsxr wallpapered one I was looking at this thread back in the day! that's funny, gotta find out what I put in here earlier on.

Windows Media player visualizer is called Aube for those wondering, and the background of the mustang, yes I took that, first picture I have taken that I've made a wallpaper!
Attached images
desktop06.jpg
desktop07.jpg
desktop08.jpg
desktop november 08.jpg
desktop january 09.jpg
desktop spring 2009.jpg
desktop june 09.jpg
Quote from XCNuse :This is my.. "history of desktops"
lol this is how my desktop has changed the last 3 years

Not all of them (I tend to keep track just to see how it's changed over the years)

just most of them to give an idea of how [little] has changed haha

cool I suppose for the unexpected, the 1024x ones were my desktop running XP all the 1440x are my laptop running Vista

People don't seem to understand you can 'hack' vista styles and not have to be running like 10 programs like the early days of XP :/

hah! that's funny, the gsxr wallpapered one I was looking at this thread back in the day! that's funny, gotta find out what I put in here earlier on.

Windows Media player visualizer is called Aube for those wondering, and the background of the mustang, yes I took that, first picture I have taken that I've made a wallpaper!

would you mind to tell me where you got those vista skins from? and what programs i need to run it?
Quote from BastianB :would you mind to tell me where you got those vista skins from? and what programs i need to run it?

Google them. I ussed glazz for it.
new one after a long time

still searching for good vista themes for glazz.. can someone help me please?
Attached images
Unbenannt.jpg
I have one from deviant art. Some are quite good. Search there.

Post your desktop!
(5025 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG