blah:
Bit out of proportion dont you think?
nah, just wrong aspect
Nothing fancy
Attached images
Qrpz desktop.JPG
Just got myself another screen.

A little edit

Don't like it as much as the Trans Am one though.
Attached images
rally.png
Ah man that MSN Messenger looks horrible (in Stellio's pic), with all the ads and other crap...

This is the way I like it (Miranda IM client, with this config it's maybe a bit too simple)
Attached images
miranda_im.jpg
Attached images
Start0001.png
Quote from deggis :Ah man that MSN Messenger looks horrible (in Stellio's pic), with all the ads and other crap...

This is the way I like it (Miranda IM client, with this config it's maybe a bit too simple)

thats 8 beta for you, i wa invited to use it, but it really lookeed crap so i just stayed with 7.5 and lots of mods
my desk...nothing special, but i like it
(some may know parts of the pic )
Attached images
desktop.jpg
Quote from Jakg :thats 8 beta for you, i wa invited to use it, but it really lookeed crap so i just stayed with 7.5 and lots of mods

how about trillian 3.1? nothing fancy no commercials/advertisement and even stoneage old versions run.
(for those who don't know, it's a multi protocol messenger, capable of encrypted links between trillians clients, no other client offers that).
this is mine, your all going too kill me for posting it up.

but there is 2 ups too it
1. I made it IN FLASH
2. its an ANIMAITED desktop made by me IN FLASH
Attached images
Desktop.JPG
Quote from Super Adam :this is mine, your all going too kill me for posting it up.

but there is 2 ups too it
1. I made it IN FLASH
2. its an ANIMAITED desktop made by me IN FLASH

HOLY CLUTTER!!
Quote from Lino :HOLY CLUTTER!!

not as cluttered as some i've seen on here!
True, but I dont know how anybody can stand that! I start freaking out when I have 1 to many things.
i like it clean
Before my friend generously organized my desktop, it was full from top to bottom, left to right with icons.
Quote from Evoluti0n_II :i like it clean

That's not clean... quite much the opposite.

Post your desktop!
(5025 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG