The online racing simulator
the46 LAUNCH | Watch the CoRe event LIVE

I am proud to announce the launch of the 46. the46 is a new network that will, amongst other things, broadcast live LFS races of various series. Stay tuned for many projects to be announced over the course of the next months.

You can find direct web access to the46 at the following links:

DIRECT CHANNEL: http://www.mogulus.com/the46

-------------------------------------

the46 is proud to announce that the network will broadcast live the CoRe Racing 4th Anniversary Event qualifying and race.

The team will be live at 13:00 EDT / 17:00 UTC on Sunday April 5th for qualifying and the race is planned to start at 13:45 EDT / 17:45 UTC.

-------------------------------------

More to come...
You guys going to have announcers for the anniversary event?

Sounds like a cool project, good luck with it. Its community projects like this that keep LFS going strong in between the patches.
Sounds like a good idea. Those broadcasts have been awful for my ears, but they're entertaining (ZOMG HE PASSED!!11)!
So, are we going to get a sneak preview of what you guys sound like? I'm intrigued!
congrats
The site looks fantastic, Mr. Martin! CoRe is looking forward to hosting your first broadcast event!
Nice, gl.
I am sorry to announce that we were not able to fully carry out the plans for the broadcast. We were unable to have a stream to work in a properly fashion. Though in testing we had pretty good results, nothing seemed to work on the day of the broadcast (today).

Please excuse us for the troubles. We will try to figure out the problems and get ready for our future presentations. Please stay tuned for these announcements.

The CoRe Racing's 4th Anniversary Event race is currently under way (new format: total of 68 laps) which you can view through the LFS Spectator application.

Once again, we are sorry for the impossibility to broadcast the event today, however we are looking forward to our future presentations.

- Yannick Martin
- the46 team

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG