The online racing simulator
2009 Easter Event : Qualification
Server is up now, with the name NDR|Easter Event

password is set as per PM sent to all competitors.

It'd be easier if you wore your name as it will be in the race, so we can check it to ensure it's correct During the week.

Post here if you have any problems, and I'll check into it ASAP.

Feel free to chat about qual also here. We'll try to have an admin around during, on occasion.

To see the times without going on server, go to http://www.conceptracing.net/ndr/timing.asp - Cheers CR!

d
#2 - Dru
How long is quali up for? entire week before friday event?
#3 - J@tko
Quote from Dru :How long is quali up for? entire week before friday event?

EDIT: Well, until 1930 BST on Friday
Did you forgot to set the passworld? I keeps saying "wrong passworld" when I'm trying to connect to the server.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Did you forgot to set the passworld? I keeps saying "wrong passworld" when I'm trying to connect to the server.

You wouldn't get that if the server wasn't passworded (?) You've most likely just typoed it. Or Jack typoed it, which I doubt tho since there was people earlier.
Quote from J@tko :

EDIT: Well, until 1930 BST on Friday

And you expect me to PM everybody who got in with the password in half an hour? At which time I will probably be having dinner anyway.

#7 - J@tko
Quote from JO53PHS :And you expect me to PM everybody who got in with the password in half an hour? At which time I will probably be having dinner anyway.

We can keep the password the same and just kick out the people who didn't get in...?
Quote from JO53PHS :And you expect me to PM everybody who got in with the password in half an hour? At which time I will probably be having dinner anyway.

late dinner...
Quote from hyntty :You wouldn't get that if the server wasn't passworded (?) You've most likely just typoed it. Or Jack typoed it, which I doubt tho since there was people earlier.

Fixed. Yes, I typoed it.
Dnt want to sound like a fool, but what Friday? This or next week?
Quote from G!NhO :Dnt want to sound like a fool, but what Friday? This or next week?

This Friday, 3rd April.

d
Oh cock.
Live Qualification Timing

Many many thanks to Concept Racing for hosting this for us and particuarly to CR|Hotmail for doing the php script and everything - Cheers guys!
Quote from J@tko :Live Qualification Timing

Many many thanks to Concept Racing for hosting this for us and particuarly to CR|Hotmail for doing the php script and everything - Cheers guys!

oh, great... make me look slow.
Hehe

BTW, the page updates every 3 mins, but the file updates every hour, so don't worry if you time doesn't appear for a while

And please, more teams make times!
is it just me, or is it no longer showing times?
working again i guess.
Yeah, it was not working, but now it is again
If you could all use your correct name format names (see the 'Team Tag' column of the sign up list), that would be better.

2009 Easter Event : Qualification
(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG