The online racing simulator
Missing Part to G25 Shifter?
I have had my G25 shifter for weeks and the plastic screw at the bottom to hold it onto the table has gone missing. It is a plastic clamp that I do need. Is there anywhere that you can buy another from otherwise my G25 shifter will slip of the table?
I doubt it.. it'd quite hard to move it so I doubt it'd would have just fallen off.. try having a look for it before contact Logitech about it.
Just put some thick tape like elastoplast or heavy duct-tape on the other two feet. It gives the feet more grip than just the hard plastic. Elastoplast (medical tape) is good because it has a rough surface like canvas.

My shifter board is about 2 mm too thin so the third screw doesn't even meet the surface. Some tape on the other two feet and the shifter doesn't slip about at all anymore.

If this doesn't work, you might be able to find a large steel bolt at the hardware store. I don't know the thread size though sorry.
Quote from JasonJ :

My shifter board is about 2 mm too thin so the third screw doesn't even meet the surface. Some tape on the other two feet and the shifter doesn't slip about at all anymore.

The third screw isn't really meant for holding the shifter from slipping as much, but for not allowing it to bend forward-backwards. WIthout it the shifter can move in that direction, but its only a few mm anyway...
Quote from [RF]-art555 :The third screw isn't really meant for holding the shifter from slipping as much, but for not allowing it to bend forward-backwards. WIthout it the shifter can move in that direction, but its only a few mm anyway...

wow...

I didn't notice the screw before...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG