The online racing simulator
Prob with momo... Have read other threads
It seems as though my 1 week old Momo no longer has any FF at all...... I seriously doubt that I have broken it somehow already - ive used it for about a total of 3-4 hrs....

ANyways, the green lights will flick on for about 0.05 second and then go off... I remember when I first got it they would both come on or at least the left one???

Check the power connector which plugs into the wheel or pedals (not sure where the power plugs in on that MOMO).

It could be loose and causing you to lose power. Also... do you have any other USB devices plugged in?

Could also try plugging it in a new USB port, and recalibrating it in the game.
FYI: As far as I know from experience, the left light is a power indicator and the right one shows whether it's getting FF data.

So If the left one flickers aswell, it's most likely a problem with the power supply (i.e. the cables).
#4 - th84
sometimes the ff light on mine doesnt come on at all, but the ff still works!! i have to take my wheel down every day so my bird(my new word) can use the desk for her schoolwork, remember to make sure that the the power cord and usb cords are both plugged in before you run lfs! that stopped my problems!!
My FF light works, but sometimes it goes off just due to a loose connection to the LED. If I wiggle it a bit with my thumb it will light back up.

On the subject of this person's issue... still if the lights aren't lit and there is no FF coming into the controller, then it could either be no power, or that something is wrong when you plug it in to the USB port.
Quote from Tweaker :Check the power connector which plugs into the wheel or pedals (not sure where the power plugs in on that MOMO).

It could be loose and causing you to lose power. Also... do you have any other USB devices plugged in?

Could also try plugging it in a new USB port, and recalibrating it in the game.

Ha! I just remembered, there wasnt enough power spots on the power board for *everything* so I had to unplug my wheel... Keep It Simple Stupid, eh?

Thankyou for the brain-smack
Momo wheel
I have had a MOMO wheel for about two years and found it the best I have ever used. However on LIVE FOR SPEED, I have had to configure the two top red buttons left and right to be the brake and accelerator. I can't seem to configure the floor pedals for the brake and accelerator.
Quote from peejayh :I have had a MOMO wheel for about two years and found it the best I have ever used. However on LIVE FOR SPEED, I have had to configure the two top red buttons left and right to be the brake and accelerator. I can't seem to configure the floor pedals for the brake and accelerator.

This is a quick way you can calibrate your pedals:

Make sure your controller is all properly plugged in and working in Windows (ie Drivers installed, Wheel responds, Pedals respond, etc).

Then go into LFS and goto OPTIONS --> CONTROLS

1) The first step is that you should have the button at the top highlight/selected to "Wheel / Js".

2) Then, about halfway down, click on the Axes/FF button. Below that button you should then see a list of assignments.

3) To the right of those you will see the functional axes for the controller (the pedals and wheel movements). First click on Steer and then the right-side menu should be brighter and you can select an Axis on the right side. To know what axis to choose, move your pedals and wheel to see the bars move. Choose the Axis that moves for your steering. Then your Steering is assigned properly.

4) Do the same for the Throttle and Brake, and then you should be good to go.

***Do this first if you want to brake and gas at the same time (recommended)***
5) Also remember to turn the "Throttle / Brake axes" to "Seperate" in LFS (And In Windows you need to have your pedals option for "Combined Axes" unchecked/off). If you choose seperate axes after you've already calibrated the wheel in LFS, you will need to re-calibrate the wheel to use the new axes assignments.
----------------------------------------------------------

If you notice in the lower right corner (When in the controls menu of the game), you have green and red bars to indicate throttle and brake movements. They should NOT be showing if your feet are off the pedals. If you press the pedals, they should move up and down. That is how you know they are working. If those bars are filled up (red and green) then you need to invert the axis for Throttle and Brake. Also, go into the Display options of the game and set "Show Pedals" to YES, that way you can see if they are working while you are racing on the track.

Hope this helps!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG