The online racing simulator
Skins
Here is the number plate for the TBO Challenge.
It must be put on each door and on the bonnet/hood of the car too. This is not compulsary for the first round. However after the first round you must have this on your car otherwise you may be punished or not allowed race.

Thanks
Andy

EDIT by (James): Please use the font 'Impact' or 'Impact Condensed'.
Attached files
TBO Plate.psd - 581.7 KB - 356 views
what style does the number gona be in ?
Is it ok to use white background with the numberplate? Atleast for my eye looks odd when the backround is the same as the skin in the car.

Attached the altered version.
Attached files
TBO Plate.psd - 678 KB - 314 views
Quote from pacesetter :I edited his post,

hmph. Too late announced by you guys, anyway in next race it will be better one.
Judging by the font and detail in the I.M.A. logo, I suppose you expect to be rather big relative to the car? otherwise I wonder how will people be able to read it without high-res skins

Maybe somebody can post an example for the inexperienced among us? TYIA
Do we still need this? There is no broadcast and i dont have a clue how this works
My skin. Is the plate the right size? I used a white background because otherwise it would have looked like sh**.
I still need to raplace the CTRAX with an IMA logo and change my name on the side... Skining is tough.
Attached images
XRT_NCR_Scrap_IMA.jpg
Quote from ChristijaNL :Do we still need this? There is no broadcast and i dont have a clue how this works

We are broadcasting races from Round 2
Could some1 put the psd (#6)on? I dont have anything that handles psd.

Edit: the angry face above was put on accidently i think
Attached images
FXO_bhm3.jpg
Here .. the only person i will do it for though , first come first serve lol
Attached images
FXO_bhm3.jpg

Skins
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG