The online racing simulator
S.C.A.R. - Car RPG
(10 posts, started )
S.C.A.R. - Car RPG
to be honest you cant exactly complain because i should imagine its extremely cheap to buy now.
#3 - G!NhO
I have it, played it twice and wasnt impressed.

was only 5 euro or something.
It's quite a decent semi-arcade racer. Good fun for an evening or two
I used to see it quite alot in game stores about a decade ago. Never jumped out enough to make me pick up a copy though. Watched a few videos and physics seem quite arcade-like.. nothing special I'd guess, unless the game-play has something hidden under it's wheelarches..
Ye it was fun alright. I wouldn't spend much money, if any on it, but it's decent pasttime.
If cars in that game don't break down after every lap, it definately ain't a sim.
I did play the game for a short period. I stopped because the steering wheel support was rubbish. Any input device was treated gamepad-like, which means a big NO to a racing game to stay in my computer.
#9 - TiJay
Remember playing this a few years ago, was good fun
The RPG element was weird, you could park on someone's back bumper for x amount of time and they blackout and crash, the only downside is you'd be stuck behind a back marker and someone would park on your back bumper and you'd black out and crash. All levelling up did was mean you could have someone sit on your back end for longer until you blacked out, oh and it unlocked clothing, which gave you points towards some attributes.

If you ignore simulation and treat it as an arcade, it is quite a lot of fun.

S.C.A.R. - Car RPG
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG