The online racing simulator
Blinker bug on all cars (By holding 7,8 and 9)
I don't know if this already got posted but couldn't find any thread about this nor did the automatic search system found anything.

Minor bug it is, when pressing and holding the blinker button (7,8 or 9) makes the blinker turned on as long as you press it and it doesnt even blink just shows up like a normal light.

#2 - G!NhO
not really a bug in my opinion
Doesn't happen in a real car, does it?
#4 - senn
if u partially engage the switch, yes, it does.
Quote from senn :if u partially engage the switch, yes, it does.

I've never come across a car that can permanently illuminate one of it's indication lights by partially holding the switch...
Fix: Don't hold 7, 8 and 9.
#7 - G!NhO
Not a very good solution in my opinion. For example : When you hit the barriers, you get fling away, solution : Do not hit the barriers, that's no solution is it? It is a minor 'bug' but every bug counts
Like he said, Tying to help making lfs solid.
Also, hold down 9. It illuminates hazards until released.
Quote from piggy501 :Also, hold down 9. It illuminates hazards until released.

Yeah I see this as a feature more than a bug. It's useful if you have Strobe to set them as parking lights. Maybe when we get night racing it'll be handy!
#12 - senn
Quote from S14 DRIFT :I've never come across a car that can permanently illuminate one of it's indication lights by partially holding the switch...

most toyotas do, but the relay is actually cycling really fast. Old N13 pulsars u could get one high beam to come on before the other too if u were uber gentle with th stick
I noticed this long time ago best way to fix : Dont use them...
Right dont be holding the button is right .... what is the point in holding it?
Well if you do something drastic and die and you collapse head first, leaning on 7, 8 and 9, it would be nice if they blinked in sequence to signify you have stopped (living)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG