The online racing simulator
Valid or Invalid HLVC?
(11 posts, started )
#1 - ErAri
Valid or Invalid HLVC?
Hello!

I´m a Spanish racer. My name is Ariday Bonilla. I want to have a question: is legal the LelUx´s WR in the S02 sprint with UF1? I have got the second best time and need know if this lap on HLVC is legal. I think too that LelUx use a game BUG for doing the 48.36

A greeting

PD: Sorry for my poor English =(. It is only a question. I only want to know.
Dimelo en espanyol y te lo traduzco mejor para que te lo puedan explicar si quieres ?
#3 - ErAri
Ok. Bueno, quería saber si la vuelta de LelUx, en el circuito de South City Sprint 2 con el UF1, es válida.

Como se puede ver, se aprovecha del muro en la última curva para hacer el WR. Quisiera saber si es realmente legal.

Un saludo, lamento las molestias.
Quote from ErAri :Ok. Bueno, quería saber si la vuelta de LelUx, en el circuito de South City Sprint 2 con el UF1, es válida.

Como se puede ver, se aprovecha del muro en la última curva para hacer el WR. Quisiera saber si es realmente legal.

Un saludo, lamento las molestias.

English :

I want to know if LeLUx'es Hotlap on South city sprint 2 > uf1 is valid , because he takes advantage of the wall on the last lap , and he wants to know if its legal to do that > ? .

yo diria que no es , pero eso se lo dejo a alguien que sabe mas sobre esto , que yo sobre Hotlaps no se mucho .
#5 - ErAri
English: I think that it isn´t valid but....

Spanish: Bueno, yo pienso que no es válida pero yo no decido esas cosas, y creo que los que tienen que decir si vale o no, son los administradores o encargados de eso.

Oye, muchísimas gracias por la ayuda =)
Hard hit on the wall, you have to ask him if he did it on purpose or its some Bruce Lee technique
He's not using autoclucth either, that could be the true reason.
If he hit the wall hard then the LFSW hotlap checker thing "should" have removed it, I know when Victor introduced it a lot of laps were deleted for minor wall touches.
Quote from jwardy :English:

Ohh..tks.

Quote from jwardy :I want to know..

You want to know?

Quote from jwardy :..if LeLUx'es Hotlap on South city sprint 2 > uf1 is valid , because he takes advantage of the wall on the last lap , and he wants to know if its legal to do that > ?

LeLUx wants to know?

Have a nice weekend.
#9 - ErAri
Sorry for my poor english
If minor wall hits used to be removed from WR list, check out BF1 @ SO2R - there's a wall hit at the final corner of the lap, slows the car down considerably.
Who can remove the lap? I didn´t know, but I think that this are bad manners of play =(

A greeting.

Valid or Invalid HLVC?
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG