The online racing simulator
Modified XRT taillights.
(34 posts, started )
Modified XRT taillights.
#2 - popsy
very nice mate, ide use them, but not atm.

probly not a good time to bring the lightts out seeming that alot of ppl are using the ae86 mod.
I swear I have seen these lights before, they might be a slight variation to yours though
WoW, they looks pretty good.
#5 - Nicce
Quote from R34king :I swear I have seen these lights before, they might be a slight variation to yours though

slight ??

i thought so to then i first looked at them but now..
nope.. but i agree with u.. they look similar somehow to others but maby it´s just another pair of XRT rearlight´s..

Quote from R34king :I swear I have seen these lights before, they might be a slight variation to yours though

The shape was from the Kelu'Ks interior taillights. Maybe thats where you saw it from.
#7 - Myw
Really nice and good looking tail lights.

Very good job :P
Nice Keisu
hmm, i dont like them :\
I like those!.
Quote from Colins12 :hmm, i dont like them :\

Me neither. They look a bit weird IMO. I prefer RM's lights.
Supper DDS Thanx
Keisu mate, can you make that beautiful interior for LHD too please?
Haha finally someone else that knows how to give us good previews.

I like these very much indeed!
#17 - senn
it seems to root the front lights. They are now tiny, and the "get out of my way" fog lights too small, and displaying part of the brake light also. Rears look nice, which is a shame, otherwise i'd keep this one
#18 - ___
these are some high res lights that someone else made but he just cropped those circles in there.. Don't steal, ****tard
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :these are some high res lights that someone else made but he just cropped those circles in there.. Don't steal, ****tard

lol, Did you smell it?
Quote from gacek1 :Keisu mate, can you make that beautiful interior for LHD too please?

Quote from Tomba(FIN) :these are some high res lights that someone else made but he just cropped those circles in there.. Don't steal, ****tard

Quote from ImportFantasy :The shape was from the Kelu'Ks interior taillights. Maybe thats where you saw it from.

Next time, be more nice. You don't see me telling people to f*** off if they steal something...well, not anymore I guess.

Gacek, I will. Just contact me on msn and I'll give it to you

This is really the main reason why I actually didn't want to release it in the LFSForums. I dont want people to tell me to f*** off just because I made some taillights. Yes, I used the hi res textures someone made along time ago and yes I forgot to give him credit. The main point here, is that people have been asking me for these taillights for like the past year. Maybe I should just delete this post.
Or just ignore tomba the "****tard"

I like those lights, but could you remove the lights under those circle lights? Hazard lights arent really needed in lfs.
Will do.
@ImportFantasy

Realy nice lights good work

Modified XRT taillights.
(34 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG