The online racing simulator
PC5300 Ram & Logitech Wireless Desktop 4 Sale (SOLD)
Two 1 gig sticks, brand is PNY, they're about a year old, never OC'd or anything, original packaging and receipts, they were $100 each! I also have two 512mb chips, so you can actually run all 4 in dual channel, you can buy one chip or all 4, I don't care. I want practically nothing for them, as I've upgraded to PC6400 overclockable memory.

I'll sell all of it for $50, otherwise $20 each for the 1GB chips, and $10 each for the 512mb chips. Also willing to trade for gaming headset.

I also have an expensive Logitech wireless desktop (mouse and keyboard) for $20, brand new. Well I used it for about a month, then bought the G5 and G15.

Anyone interested PM or post.

Also I'm not sure this is the right section, or if this is even allowed, if wrong section my apologies, I can't seem to find a proper forum, if not allowed, remove the post, no matter.
This is the only community I really like so I'd prefer to sell the cheap stuff here.
#2 - Jakg
$50 = £34.

You can get 4GB of DDR2 PC6400 for that price in the UK...
It's really gotten that cheap? I haven't looked, well if anyone is interested, i'll negotiate, it's sitting on my desk, what a waste.

Seriously, DDR2-666 RAM is worthless when you can get DDR2-1066 RAM for $40 at the store.
Sold

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG