The online racing simulator
LFS: Onboard FZR @ Kyoto.
(19 posts, started )

.. is proud to present:

Onboard the FZ50 GTR, WR lap at Kyoto by bawbag.

Stream:
Youtube - 2:58 long, available in HD!

Download:
This movie will not be available for download.

Producer's comment:
This is my first onboard video where I tried using a real engine sound. For those of you who wonder, the engine sound comes from a BMW M3 CSL,
and to be more precise - this car.
I just noticed that the youtube version is messed up in the end, the video doesn't fade out as it should. Not sure what caused this as it's fine on my computer. I hope you enjoy the video anyway!
Brilliant video! I like the sound very much
Amazing sound. (BMW ofc )
Thanks guys.

I will reupload it to youtube. I really dislike how it ends, those abrupt endings.. meh.

I will update the first post when this is done, until then the current version of the video will be available.
Sry for double posting again, but does anyone here know why the movie isn't available in HD yet? It's been a while now since it got uploaded there, and I used the same codec as before, no tweaks done. It made my vids in HD on youtube before but for this one it just won't do.

Oh btw, I updated the first post. The new version of the vid is there, no changes made, I just fixed the ending.
Nice job !
Sounds awesome (and I very like the cam problems )
Nice idea, entertaining to watch. Where is the car skin though?
Quote from Vendetta :Nice idea, entertaining to watch. Where is the car skin though?

No longer available on lfsworld. Bawbag used some MoE skin when he set that WR and well, that skin is no longer on lfsw so..

Thanks for the comments guys.
First I was like, ohh yeah, [SWE]Re got a new video, have to see it...2nd I was like, ohh nice beginning, this is going to be awsome, then when 40sec passed, I was like, wtf is this? Sorry, but you could of edited also after the 40sec...otherwise it was just a camera from the engine view and then after like 1min it changed. The ending was boring, I just don't see use of making WR videos like that. But anyway, good try... I know you can do a lot better, I was just waiting for it to be edited all the way, but you just filmed the lap... But the sounds were good..and I liked when he was going over a bump, the camera kind of went bad or how do you call it. That was nicely made.
#10 - JJ72
how do you.......get the sound in sync?
Crazy sounds! Good work though, keep it up.
Quote from andRo. :First I was like, ohh yeah, [SWE]Re got a new video, have to see it...2nd I was like, ohh nice beginning, this is going to be awsome, then when 40sec passed, I was like, wtf is this? Sorry, but you could of edited also after the 40sec...otherwise it was just a camera from the engine view and then after like 1min it changed. The ending was boring, I just don't see use of making WR videos like that. But anyway, good try... I know you can do a lot better, I was just waiting for it to be edited all the way, but you just filmed the lap... But the sounds were good..and I liked when he was going over a bump, the camera kind of went bad or how do you call it. That was nicely made.

Ahh, thanks for the comment. This was just something I wanted to try, I've seen a few videos where real sounds were used. So I decided to try this out, and to just make a simple onboard vid with a few static cameras sure is boring in the long run so that's why I made that intro as a small presentation of the car that was about to be shown.

Quote from JJ72 :how do you.......get the sound in sync?

Yea uh, that took "a few" hours to accomplish. It's a bit of a puzzle really.
If the skin is no longer available, it will tell you the name of the skin once it fails to download it, so create a new skin with that name and stick it in the skins folder - you could've used Mercury's MoE skin
-
(BAMBO) DELETED by BAMBO
It seems I'm blind as a bat although if I'm not mistaken the Osella and the Norma have the same engine as the M3
vp!
syncing was excellent, best i have seen tbh.
I'm not that interested in engine sounds etc. but I really loved that intro.
Woot, that was cool, loved the sounds.

I didn't know the skin wasn't on LFSW, the WR would have been done with our MoE skin which would've been deleted in later rounds to make room for the next skins.

Nice video regardless.

(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG