The online racing simulator
What did you have for breakfast this morning....
I was just about to go cook up some bacon and eggs and then i thought to myself... i always have that.. i know.....

So im asking you guys what you had for inspiration....
Nothing. I was late, as usual, so I got out of bed and hopped onto my bike
Since 10 years back... Coffee+sandwich. Boring.
#4 - Bean0
2 x Coffee, 2 x Regal King Size.

lol... think im going to stick with bacon and eggs....
Bacon and eggs sounds pretty delicious. I just had coffee and a bagel.
Quote from UncleBenny :Bacon and eggs sounds pretty delicious. I just had coffee and a bagel.

Yep trying to cut down on the amount of fat i eat though
... and egg and bacon everyday cant be good for me... lol
Pretty much what I eat every day. Quick and easy...

I remeber when i went USA, the lucky charms cereal.... it really should be released in the UK....
Quote from whitey6272 :I remeber when i went USA, the lucky charms cereal.... it really should be released in the UK....

We used to get Lucky Charms over here, they minged.
I like to start my day the sweet way: one or two fresh rolls with butter and jam with a nice coffee to go along with.

But since I too try to watch my weight, it's usually fresh fruit cut up and put in a bowl with plain yogurt and unsweetened cereals.
#12 - Osco
mexican breakfast. A cigarette and a glass of water. Having a sandwich now for lunch tho..
Lucky Charms isn't bad but...

on the subject of food i cooked a roast chicken on Sunday, i still have the 2 legs how long will they keep in the fridge before i should throw them out???? lol
Quote from CrAZySkyPimp :Since 10 years back... Coffee+sandwich. Boring.

+1, exept its been only 2 years of coffee for me
Quote from whitey6272 :on the subject of food i cooked a roast chicken on Sunday, i still have the 2 legs how long will they keep in the fridge before i should throw them out???? lol

2 days max.

I have cereal for breakfast, usually Shreddies but occasionally Coco Pops
Same as I have every morning, coffee + smoke.

I do have museli in the house but I am more likely to eat it as a midnight snack than as breakfast.

These days I do eat every day, sometimes twice, but breakfast has been a cigarette for atleast 15 years and thats not about to change just because I know it's unhealthy.

If age has taught me one thing, it's that things which are bad for you are usually the most fun - and i'm all for having fun.
full english today :d:d but nomally just somin light
Im eating Breakfast very rarely
Quote from mookie427 :2 days max.

I have cereal for breakfast, usually Shreddies but occasionally Coco Pops

2days......

**** it ill eat the legs and make a soup out of the carcass.....

Weetos all the way
I ate chocolate porridge
that sounds nice
#24 - 5haz
Fried Bacon.

I love the smell of fried Bacon in the morning.
5 Pizza Bagels and melted marshmellow/chocolate ice cream drink. Then i had some corn flakes n milk. I always have big morning meals because i tend to shed the weight during the day magically.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG