The online racing simulator
#1 - Luko
Problem after big lfs server maintenance
Helou

My problem is that I cant connect to lfs servers anymore (username already online). I have this problem since afternoon, when the server was lost, probably because of the announced lfs server maintenance. Other guys who was online on this server has the same problem. On lfsworld we are still shown as online on JDM team server...

Can you hear me?? (JDM admins or anyone who can help)
You seem to be online now so I'm guessing the problem is sorted?

Quote :Online at: JDM☆Team Server

#3 - J@tko
Quote from Luko :On lfsworld we are still shown as online on JDM team server...

#4 - Luko
Quote from S14 DRIFT :You seem to be online now so I'm guessing the problem is sorted?

Im still online on that JDM server, so its still unsorted. Maybe someone who understand polish language can tell JDM team on www.jdm.pun.pl to restart the server or something...
#5 - Luko
Quote from J@tko :

On lfsworld.net its showing me im still online on JDM, but no lfs is running on my PC. And now i cant join no server, because my username is already online
have you tryed to restart you PC?
Quote from Luko :Im still online on that JDM server, so its still unsorted. Maybe someone who understand polish language can tell JDM team on www.jdm.pun.pl to restart the server or something...

Oh wait. Sorry I mis-read.

You need to get the server admins to restart the server so it will boot you off. You got caught on there somehow (I don't know how but it happens sometimes).

Try PM'ing the devs as they may be able to help you.
#8 - Luko
thx a lot but i cant understand this: PM'ing the devs
#12 - Luko
Oukej, thx to all, I hope this will be resolved soon.
has another player that are stuck on LiveForDrift TEAM #1.. he has asked on our forum if we can help out somehow but the server is frozen.. can´t log on there.. there´s a homepage but the page is down or not working...

he has sent the LFS a email in the link above so it´s allready done that way to..

will this be a timebased error and he can go back again and play soon or is it all over for him in LFS ??
#16 - Luko
Quote from Nicce :will this be a timebased error and he can go back again and play soon or is it all over for him in LFS ??

All over for us, stucked on frozen servers? I hope you are joking. There s surely some way how to solve this problem. Im demo racer but i dont want to loose my racing results with demo cars...
I hope it will work soon, because this is very stupid :s
Looks like it's working for me now...
On lfsworld i was online yesterday, but now it says "Kristian1 is not online"
I'll try it when i come home from school.
Quote from Okram :Where is flags? http://www.lfsworld.net/?win=hosts

Okram

Something I would like to know as well. You cannot filter countries any more. In Firefox all of the servers are neatly stacked on top of each other without any hint that flag graphics should be present. In IE7 & 8 you have the infamous 'red x' where flags of different countries would have been which makes the page look a mess.
Fixed
Quote from J@tko :You can't PM Devs on the forum

They're of a higher class to us underlings

maybe he disabled pm's in the options panel... you can even set it to allow from "contacts and moderators" only. maybe he got tired of all the pm whines.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG