The online racing simulator
V8 SuperCar and WTCC
(11 posts, started )
V8 SuperCar and WTCC
Hey guys, I've just recently decided to start watching the 2009 season of V8 and WTCC. Unfortunately my former provider bailed out so now I'm stuck without any chance of watching it right now.

My current cable in college here doesnt have any of the channels that are broadcasting these two series. Is there anyway I can get a reliable stream online for either of these two series? (both would be nice).

It's a nice change of pace from NASCAR
WTCC used to stream from their own website, but I am pretty sure they don't anymore.

Other than that, no idea, you could try one of those iffy "watch tv on your pc" thingy, they may have one of the channels streamed on there.
i got no luck with veetle and speedtv. I still cant find a reliable stream for both V8 and WTCC

Anyone knows something i dont?
for WTCC there is Eurosport Player
#6 - bbman
I'd like to watch the V8SC myself and it's supposedly broadcasted on MotorsTV, but I neither have a provider with MotorsTV nor am I able to find a stream... If you find one, let me know...

WTCC I don't care about, personally I find both the balancing and the format a joke... You should be able to find streams here though...
the only problem is that for WTCC i dont always get an english stream. The weekend at Mexico all except one very unreliable stream was not in english.

And ya, I missed race 2 of Adelaide because I couldn't find a good stream. Wont stop me from looking tho

LOL at seat seat seat seat....
Quote from bbman :I'd like to watch the V8SC myself and it's supposedly broadcasted on MotorsTV, but I neither have a provider with MotorsTV nor am I able to find a stream... If you find one, let me know...

WTCC I don't care about, personally I find both the balancing and the format a joke... You should be able to find streams here though...

hey, how do you do that thing where when is says "here" its a link? I don't know how to do that.
Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :hey, how do you do that thing where when is says "here" its a link? I don't know how to do that.

Google
[SIZE="3"][[/SIZE]url="http://google.com"]Google[/url]

Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :hey, how do you do that thing where when is says "here" its a link? I don't know how to do that.

Just mark the text, click on the globe above the field you are writing in and paste the link into the window that opens.

V8 SuperCar and WTCC
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG