The online racing simulator
Announcing Scuderia Forza
(49 posts, started )
Scuderia Forza is a new LFS racing team.

Forza was formed back in mid February by Daniel Zanetti and has grown considerably in a short time. The team is administrated by me and Yann Laprevotte, although we use the 'Chinese parliament' system - everyone has the right to express their own opinion as to how the team should progress.

We are currently committed to racing in the Grand Touring Amateur League in which we will be driving the FXR.

For more information regarding the team please visit our website.

www.Scuderia-Forza.com
Ah nice, I was hoping you guys would become official at some point. Good luck and we hope to be seeing you in the GTAL (in our mirrors, or in our windscreen when we come round to lap you).

Good luck in the future
good luck guys
Good luck in GTAL
Best of luck to Dan and the boys!
Good luck guys and good luck for GTAL also
+1 to everybody.
Good luck guys in lfs racing world
Good luck
Best of luck.
Took you bloody long enough , best of luck guys.
Good luck lads!
Best of Luck Dan & Co.
Thanks to your support guys. More informations about the team will be aviable soon on this thread.
GL guys
Looks very promising team. I hope you will get very strong very soon.
BTW: very nice site, good work keep going
Good Luck guys!
Nice! Best of luck to you guys
Good Bye Daniel !
Unfortunately Dan will be very busy for the next few months, that's why he gave to me(Yann Laprevotte) the full management of the team. We wish to Dan a good luck for resoving his real life problems, and we hope he'll be back soon.

Our main aim will be still the Grand Tourism Amateur League. In Round 1, the last Saturday, we had a great pace during the two first stint, we were 23th on the grid, but at the first stop we were on 9th position. Unfortunately a dramatic car take-over during the second stop ended our chances, as it was deemed as illegal by the marshalls, so they decided to DSQed us.

But we will be back stronger on Round 2. We learned from our mistakes of Round 1. Our aim will be to finish on the top 10, and we will be working hard for that.

Also, we wish a good luck to Scuderia Faccia Palma, a project made by our ex-member, Demetrius Adelin(BAMBO). The Rouman driver will race a FZR GT350 during the 9 hours of Aston, a race counting for the LFS Endurance Series which will take place on Saturday 11th April. Ade will try to get a good result on this race, he will be helped by Timo Hynninen(hynnty) who's the guy to blame for this ridiculous team name , and LFS' community's favorite race commentator, Michael Passingham(Mp3 Astra). Good luck to them !

Attached : Daniel Zanetti going through T1 on the Round 1 of the GTAL.
Attached images
GTAL_SF.jpg
Good luck Yann managing the team
Good luck guys
Scuderia Forza closes
Hello,

I'm sorry, but I decided to close (temporary, or more probably definitively) Scuderia Forza. This is mainly due to the successive departures of Demetrius Adelin, Daniel Zanetti, and Matt Kemsley, but also to the inactivity to the remaining members of the team(I don't blame them), and also to my limited skills which didn't allow me to do the minimal things to keep a team up - mainly running a website. I think this was a nice venture, but now, the team died of itself, and I don't think it'd be good for us to continue with no real goals.

But, anyway, this won't affect our participation to the GTAL. We're still signed-up to the league, and we're currently negociating with some ringers to get a decent line-up which will allow us to continue. An announcement will come soon about that, so stay tuned. So, our status on the GTAL won't be changed, the team will keep its name, I will stay manager of the team and Alan Zadro will keep his place of co-team manager. We still both have strong ambitions for the league, and we will come a lot stronger to Round 2. So, if Scuderia Forza will lose its status of official LFS team, it will still remain(hopefully) a known endurance team, for the next few month at least.

Once again, stay tuned ! I hope I will be able to announce the name of the ringers in the next few days.

Regards
Yann
Aww... good luck for the future guys

(49 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG