The online racing simulator
Overtaking Move
(53 posts, started )
Your best Overtaking Move
So....I did this ealier....

I'd say its a pretty good overtake....

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HTBXKJ6Z

what do you think...?

EDIT - Now updated to the overtake thread....got a nice move..?

make a vid and post it here!
HAHA nice move.
#3 - filur
Fancy overtaking, most horrible awful free upload file host ever.
^ Oh yeah, I especially lik.. hate the onhover sounds

Very nice move indeed. Was a bit risky in my eyes, though.
anyone got a better site I can upload it....?

I'll try and slow it down too....
Youtube.com is one of the better sites for movie uploading.

Good looking overtake too, that's one from the Jacques Villeneuve school of motoring.
LFS looks so stupid without car shadows.

hmmm kinda looks like you were the only one going at full speed
#9 - bbman
Yeah, I noticed that too... The others were awfully slow... Did you lap them?

Nonetheless, good overtake... Bit risky, but was worth it, from the looks of it...
I'd like to see it, but I honestly don't see an option for downloading on that site
How do you download it from the site? I see no link...?

EDIT: got it. You need to close the upright "window" from the red x. Then just click the link you now can see.

EDIT2: a great move!
yeah....I turned a lot of the graphics detail off..becuase for some reason LFS was running really slow...I'll try and re-make the video with the detail turned up a bit...

As for them being slower.....I admit...I was 2 seconds a lap faster...

But It still looks cool I think...
FYI, I just found www.filelodge.com. It allows max 50 mb per upload, total of 500 mb space available, and unlimited download bandwidth. Just something as an alternative from the stupid megashare. Hmm, come to think of it, I only uploaded, so I don't really know how it is when downloading or if it's similar to megashare.

Anyways, I'm waiting until I'm back at work tomorrow to download your vid. I hate trying to jump through all the megashare hoops to get to the file when I'm on the dialup.

Quote from deggis :LFS looks so stupid without car shadows.

Really? Because I could never figure out how to get car shadows. I have it turned on, but I don't see any freakin car shadows on my LFS . Are they suppose to be shadows on the car or shadows from the car on the track.
From the car on the track.

<-- see avatar for example
But you can see the point of the video... "HAHA"...
Quote from mrodgers :
Really? Because I could never figure out how to get car shadows. I have it turned on, but I don't see any freakin car shadows on my LFS . Are they suppose to be shadows on the car or shadows from the car on the track.

You seem to have a GFX problem then. What GFX card do you have?

LFS is one of the few games that doesn't have that "car floating on the track" effect but cars with no shadows makes it look like floating.
hmmm, i don't really get excited at open wheel overtakes, or open wheel racing for that matter.
nice!! but those other cars were going REALLY REALLY slow, which took away alot from it. nice pass anyway tho
cool, ok....

This now the overtake thread. If you have a nice one...make a video and post it here...

Some rules...

1: It must be online
2: Must be a genuine pass for position
3: Must not be better than mine!
well i have a vid of a stunt that happened online, it isnt overtaking but its pretty cool!

http://media.putfile.com/LFS-Cunning-Stunt

i was messing around in demo and it just happened, hehe. if only there were some opponents nearby, it would have been awesome to overtake someone this way
Quote from Takumi_Project.d :well i have a vid of a stunt that happened online, it isnt overtaking but its pretty cool!

i was messing around in demo and it just happened, hehe. if only there were some opponents nearby, it would have been awesome to overtake someone this way

lol
Quote from Takumi_Project.d :well i have a vid of a stunt that happened online, it isnt overtaking but its pretty cool!

very nice

Overtaking Move
(53 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG