The online racing simulator
DFP - compatible with which other games?
Hi everyone! First post, be gentle

My DFP arrives on Monday, after which I plan to buy a full S2 license. I'm looking forward to playing this awesome game with a wheel! My PB is 1,34.5 with a mouse and using the throttle control on my sidewinder as throttle / brake, so I'm hoping to at least get down to 1.33/2 with the wheel / pedal combo!

My question is, does the DFP work with all other major PC driving games such as Colin McCrae rally, and GP legends, or will it struggle with much other than LFS? I don't mind, cause LFS is all you ever really need right now, but would be good to know!

Thanks.
#2 - Vain
Any game that supports analogue input and force feedback supports the DFP.

Vain
Works flawlessly with pretty much every racing game, there is are some settings you will need to use for ISI engined games though if you are to get the best FFB.

Dan,
Good to know, thanks guys .

It's the first wheel I've *ever* owned, and I'm 25! Is it as good as the arcade FF wheels would you say? "Wait and see" would be a fair reply, but it's difficult!
Quote from Robbie G :Good to know, thanks guys .

It's the first wheel I've *ever* owned, and I'm 25! Is it as good as the arcade FF wheels would you say? "Wait and see" would be a fair reply, but it's difficult!

Yes, its a great wheel

Dan,
Quote from Robbie G :Good to know, thanks guys .

Oh my.... When you say "as good as the arcade FF wheels", are you asking for a comparison with actual arcade as in go to the arcade, feed your quarters in, sitdown and drive arcade game? If that's what you mean, and you think that is really cool, then you are in for a humunguous surprise. So, then on Monday, make sure you are not sitting too close to a wall while trying it out, because you'll need room for the grin on your face when you use it for the first time.
Quote from danowat :Works flawlessly with pretty much every racing game, there is are some settings you will need to use for ISI engined games though if you are to get the best FFB.

Dan,

what settings for ISI engine games?

im gonna play Gtlegends in a few days....

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG