The online racing simulator
Servers
(8 posts, started )
Servers
#2 - CSF
Monthly or Yearly?
Err... doesn't storm servers offer theirs (47 slots) for a fiver?

Oh and where did you hide the extra 7 slots?
Quote from hyntty :Err... doesn't storm servers offer theirs (47 slots) for a fiver?

Oh and where did you hide the extra 7 slots?

Took the words right out of my mouth!
Quote from s1nn0n :Well, cant believe the prices on this one! We are now running a 40 Slot server for a tenner! Just though id share this for anyone after a server at the mo.

http://www.sourceservers.com/j ... s&catid=1:latest-news

Looked at your site and that is blatant lying and I'm sure the advertising standards authority would have something to say about it...

It says : We are please to announce our latest support for Live for Speed! Our Live for Speed servers are the CHEAPEST in the UK!

No they are not, so I would suggest lowering your prices or changing the wording.
The opening poster claims to be sharing a source with us, he doesnt claim to have anything to do with the actual website..

Also, while its bad practice to say "cheapest in the UK", at the time it was written, who's to know if it was correct or not?

Just sharing my thoughts.
Quote from mkinnov8 :The opening poster claims to be sharing a source with us, he doesnt claim to have anything to do with the actual website..

Also, while its bad practice to say "cheapest in the UK", at the time it was written, who's to know if it was correct or not?

Just sharing my thoughts.

I'd say the "we", and his username, which looks pretty similar to "simon" who has posted news on that website makes it look likely that he something to do with the website...
Quote from s1nn0n :Well, cant believe the prices on this one! We are now running a 40 Slot server for a tenner! Just though id share this for anyone after a server at the mo.

I took that as meaning "They have rented a 40 slot server for a tenner" - and was sharing that information with our community .

Servers
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG