The online racing simulator
[UVC] Free Server Request
(39 posts, closed, started )
Well technically all you need to "make" the server is free, that is the LFS S2 dedicated host. To run it successfully though, you need a decent connection and a machine running 24/7.
Quote from S3ANPukekoh3 :Does it cost money to make servers?

Why?

Thats pretty gay tbh I thought it was free ae

You missed the [sarcasm] tags
i`ll run one for you Stig.

~MSN me
Quote :Otherwise, do you think that someone will pay electrisity and stuff on his own, just becouse you want a server? I dont think that anyone will buy a computer and set it up for free just for you neither.
Anyway, there're exceptions of course, but very rare.

Nobody92

That is the funniest reply a TC member can make make me luagh so much
Pointless bump
I might be too late, but...

Do you still need a server? I have 100 Mbps internet connection and server computer that is idle at the moment. I can't give you any kind of insim program, but I can run anything you deliver.
Quote from Mikjen :Nobody92

That is the funniest reply a TC member can make make me luagh so much

I didnt found it funny realy, but if you were just sarcastic, you must have a bad sense for humour .
Please close this thread thank u.
Just remove the post man...
Quote :I didnt found it funny realy, but if you were just sarcastic, you must have a bad sense for humour

How much does TC pay for its server, no sarcasm, just a funny reply coming from a TC member
Quote from Mikjen :How much does TC pay for its server, no sarcasm, just a funny reply coming from a TC member

How is [TC] dealing with the hosting, is none of your business realy. However it is, it's great, due to the long server uptime, with minor downtimes.
I am laughing myself, how can you pick me that fast, becouse i am one of the [TC] members, which you apperanetly dont like. It was my point of view, nothing else and i find it very stupid and unmatture, that you pick it up imidietly, without good arguments for it.
-
(MariusMM) DELETED by MariusMM
#39 - SamH
If a thread needs closing either use the Report button or PM a moderator. Just saying "close this thread" in the thread is rarely enough. Be more proactive.
This thread is closed

[UVC] Free Server Request
(39 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG