(39 posts, closed, started )
[UVC] Free Server Request
Close this thread thank you.
probably not. :ices_rofl
ROFL! best suggest wich i ever read xD

sure ill host ur a server
-
((The Stig)) DELETED by (The Stig) : Post closed
Mate... that was a joke... u dont check it?
nobody will host a 24/7 server for free...
-
((The Stig)) DELETED by (The Stig)
Quote from (The Stig) :OMG, I have another offer then... 6 hours a day 6:00am - 7:00pm

That's 13 hours.
u have applyed on our team and leading a other team and serching servers for free
if you think SR will host you a server you are wrong at us
hat will be a big - point for joining m8
i think the app will 100% denied
What are you offering a potential host in exchange for hosting this server? Basically, why should you get a free server when others pay?

Not a stab, not taking the piss, not joking, just a question..
I'll put up a 47-slot server for you for free for 24/7/365.

All I need is a (non-refundable) deposit of $150 US.
Quote from (The Stig) :Would someone kindly host us a Free Cruise server in use 24hrs a day with admin powers and Insim for me but I must have admin powers.

Thanks
(The Stig)
[UVC] Owner

LOL Stig. Don't u know that racers hate cruisers? It's really not the best place to ask..
This has nothing to do with cruise, drag, drift or race. Asking someone else to host a server 24/7 without giving anything back is ridiculous.
#11 - CSF
Wow, how so very bright of you. In this topic the response given is no different as to whether he was asking for a race server or a cruise server. It's an unreasonable question to be given a free server and offer nothing in return regardless as to what the OP intends to use the server for.
Don't let Gil read that.
HAHAHA! I haven't laughed so hard in a long time this thread is PRICELESS !
ROFL good luck getting a free server... this is almost as good as that guy asking the LFS community to buy him a $5000 car.
same stig that "has been a member since nov. 2000" and offered driving lessons.

clueless.
revoke his license.
His former team had 20000 members, too!! He has done everything you can imagine!
#17 - wild
Quote from zeugnimod :His former team had 20000 members, too!! He has done everything you can imagine!

Wow! He must be a public icon, I'm sure everyone would love to meet him!
I`ll run you a FREE insim Stig, just pay for the server rental ?
I have someone that runs me a 20 slot 24/7 365 for free
But he won't help you out
Quote from rockclan :I have someone that runs me a 20 slot 24/7 365 for free
But he won't help you out

Useful post mate.

And no, we won't help you. No need for more cruise servers. Unless it's good.
I have my own servers. 1 hosted by a team member with heluva fast internet and 1 hosted by my sucky wireless. Stig always feel free to join [LLM]TeamServer you guys can be the soccer ball of the mosh pit

And RockClan please change your signature I find that offensive to my co-owner vinny...unless he said you could put that LOL
LFS server = ~£5 a month. Get all of your team members to donate 1p and you've got a server for 4 months!
lol
lol anyone that doesn't know "The Stig" should drift more, he's one of the best I've seen, even since the first day I raced him in the demo in Shikane Drifters / Patch X like 2 years ago.
Pablo

please.... new team rule

:dnfnoob:s
Quote from S3ANPukekoh3 :Does it cost money to make servers?

Why?

Thats pretty gay tbh I thought it was free ae

I hope that there's at least a bit of sarcasm in that post.

Otherwise, do you think that someone will pay electrisity and stuff on his own, just becouse you want a server? I dont think that anyone will buy a computer and set it up for free just for you neither.
Anyway, there're exceptions of course, but very rare.
This thread is closed

[UVC] Free Server Request
(39 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG