The online racing simulator
FXO Bodykit finally finished
I've finally finished the FXO bodykit I used on my FXO Yokomo skin:
Preview
Download :: 4096² :: 2048²

If you encounter any problems or anything please contact me and I shall fix it.
Very very nice!
ye very nice loks awesome
Thanks man it looks awesome.
Total awsomenes man great work
Cheers Daloonie, nice work as usual.
Damn those details are pretty nifty
Thanks all and do enjoy. Remember to credit
Very very nice job
:jawdrop:
where to upload my skins biger than 1024 ?
very very nice !!
Quote from driftoner :very very nice !!

You made some skin with it? If yes, show us a screenshot please.

Mine Photoshop lags a lot with this PSD loaded
In activation link change lfssdb.com to skins.lfscommunity.lv
iwe get an error wen iam try to upload it stands pleas upload a skin file
my skins size was 2048 FXO_fxotbo jpeg format and under 1k
Quote from Shadowww :You made some skin with it? If yes, show us a screenshot please.

Mine Photoshop lags a lot with this PSD loaded

A good tip, disable the bodykit group while skinning. That way Photoshop won't render the entire bodykit when skinning. Then enable it when saving it as jpeg.

This is how I work around the issue of Photoshop being slow while working with my bodykits.

Else you can also add the bodykit later on when the basic skin is finished.

Quote from mblixt :iwe get an error wen iam try to upload it stands pleas upload a skin file
my skins size was 2048 FXO_fxotbo jpeg format and under 1k

A good site, which unfortunately changes image names, but otherwise brilliant here: http://images2host.co.uk/

Btw. skins.lfscommunity.lv is one big arse page of errors. Can't even download a simple skin as it is now from that site.
Good looking body kit. I dunno 'bout the front grill, but the rest is great. GJ.
A splendid bodykit that is, thanks daloonie!
Quote from daloonie :

A good site, which unfortunately changes image names, but otherwise brilliant here: http://images2host.co.uk/

Btw. skins.lfscommunity.lv is one big arse page of errors. Can't even download a simple skin as it is now from that site.

can i upload my skins there ? and if can i upload 4096 there ?
can i get a png version of this shadow kit please 2048.
Quote from mutt107 :can i get a png version of this shadow kit please 2048.

Nope sorry. Due to the many carbon parts and stuff I've included it just wouldn't be proper.
Also layer styles should be used for best outcome and mixing shadows and highlights would make for a weird effect compared.

So I recommend you to get the full bodykit psd. If you're having trouble using it with GIMP I suggest you try an Adobe Photoshop Trial to add the bodykit to your skin.
there is like 100+ layers on your body kit and i don't really know what to do with it... all im asking is a png of the picture of the body kit on the first post without the fxo logo on the sides
Wow That looks Lush
It took me TOO LONG to find this. I might start FXO skinning now, I've been wanting to skin and this is [/post ends here due to strong language and sexual references]

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG